SouthPitt@Grace Academy

mTptigers

A thread was started with "it should be a good one its the last game of the regular season "

Why does Zone Pirate have the say as to what topics others can discuss? I agree if he is a moderator he should watch language etc.. but Zone just because you don't want to talk about it doesn't mean others do not. I think you over stepped your bounds. Ask your self this if it was any other 2 teams would you have closed the thread?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thread was started with "it should be a good one its the last game of the regular season "

Why does Zone Pirate have the say as to what topics others can discuss? I agree if he is a moderator he should watch language etc.. but Zone just because you don't want to talk about it doesn't mean others do not. I think you over stepped your bounds. Ask your self this if it was any other 2 teams would you have closed the thread?

I have to say that I agree with Zone in this one. There are enough threads going without starting one 10 weeks in advance.

The fact that the game is 71 days from now may have something to do with it. It will get buried quickly with no one really responding to it. Besides there are more important fish to fry for both teams right now.

You do make good points however. But this one, I think, just needs to be put on ice for a little while.

I didn't shut it down just commented is all so you need to email coacht and ask him about it before you get your panties in a wad /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and i will graciously accept your apology after you finish your crow

The fact that the game is 71 days from now may have something to do with it. It will get buried quickly with no one really responding to it. Besides there are more important fish to fry for both teams right now.

You do make good points however. But this one, I think, just needs to be put on ice for a little while.

I agree I wouldn't want to talk about our game with CA that is Oct. 24th BUT if I want to I should be able to. The closed thread takes up just as much space as an open one does and even though I may have to go 3 pages down to get it I can still respond to it if I want. I think his hand was a little heavy this time because this thread involved his team.

Last season there was a thread about MP and Lewis Co from about January til week 0. Just as an example.

I agree I wouldn't want to talk about our game with CA that is Oct. 24th BUT if I want to I should be able to. The closed thread takes up just as much space as an open one does and even though I may have to go 3 pages down to get it I can still respond to it if I want. I think his hand was a little heavy this time because this thread involved his team.

Last season there was a thread about MP and Lewis Co from about January til week 0. Just as an example.

BTW.... I still think it is a dumb idea to talk about a game that is 11 weeks from now

Shut her down Zonie!!! This is ridiculous.

And there you go. Just becasue you don't want to hear about it doesn't mean it should be shut down. Don't read the thread if you don't want to but don't take its availablitiy away from those who do.

Zone if you didn't shut it down, well it sure appeared that way, so forgive me PLEASE!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Point heard and understood.

One thing about the MP/Lewis Co. game. It may have gone from January til week 0 as you said, but it was the first game of the year/next game for each team. That did make it a little more understandable.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not against the thread being started. Like you said, if people want to talk about it for that long then so be it. I would probably jump into it at some point.

And there you go. Just becasue you don't want to hear about it doesn't mean it should be shut down. Don't read the thread if you don't want to but don't take its availablitiy away from those who do.

Zone if you didn't shut it down, well it sure appeared that way, so forgive me PLEASE!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I can understand why you thought that. I was just posting my opinion and BAM!! We are square

Shut her down Zonie!!! This is ridiculous.

Not me man!!! this wouldn't be the first ridiculous thread /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Let's just start talking about next years games. Why not? I don't understand why you want to discuss a game that is going to be a whoopin anyways. Shut it down Zonie!!!