Father Ryan vs. Hillwood

TheComebackKid

Yep, they tuned up on Henry County and now the real work is ahead.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad,

What is their final season record? I have heard everything from 4-6, 5-5 (seems to be the most popular) to 6-4 (if they get some big breaks) Down here on the farm in Centerville the FR alumni seem to be getting restless with the football program being an average high school football team.

cbg,

You need to start running around with a smarter crowd, then you will get a more accurate prediction of the record. They will win 9 games this year and continue to improve. The FR alum you speak of should have been worried about the program being average the 7 years before Lussier arrived to salvage it. It is now in Great hands.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad,

What is their final season record? I have heard everything from 4-6, 5-5 (seems to be the most popular) to 6-4 (if they get some big breaks) Down here on the farm in Centerville the FR alumni seem to be getting restless with the football program being an average high school football team.

I agree with this.

cbg said Ryan would be 5-5 last year. I think that is his favorite number for Father Ryan's football records.

Oh, he also says it in every Father Ryan post there is.

haha, well put.

quarterbacks were mitchell stoffer and trey mcphail on friday night. both had solid games.