tennessean today lists best FIELD SURFACES - you agree

goldendome

And neither of you have been to Memphis University School's new stadium. It's nicer than both of yours. It probably cost three to fives times as much, too! (Like I was told, "Few schools can raise the money that MUS can as long as Fred Smith's alive.")

Can we see some pictures? I believe that should be a requirement from now on.. If you are going to claim a field is nice, show some pictures.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Valley's field is worthless why you think elizabethton has never went there until this year

"Field" is great...can't say as much for the bleachers...that's not the reason why Elizabethton hasn't been there...other factors...but I can watch a game better from HV's visitor bleachers than I can at Johnson Co.

"Field" is great...can't say as much for the bleachers...that's not the reason why Elizabethton hasn't been there...other factors...but I can watch a game better from HV's visitor bleachers than I can at Johnson Co.

I don't know about the field, but Tellico High School in southeast TN has the best view of any where I have ever been. The back drop of the mountains really set it apart from anywhere I have ever been.

I've played at Riverdale and it is quite nice. Oakland has a good field, not the best, but just behind R'dale. The worst field without a doubt is Wilson Central. It has bald spots running down the hash marks, divets all over the field, the mid field logo is nothing but chalk and dirt.

agreed....wilson central is by far the worst. it seems like 35% of the field is sand. Its like football at the beach when you get to the 50 yard line and we all know how hard it is to run in the sand.

but i do agree with the top 3.