OOLTEWAH VS McMINN COUNTY

PRIMETIME OWL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will not even be close:Mcminn will kill the owls 21/0 (at very least),owls are over confident.Brady Reed won't even get a pass off,mcminn 's defense will be all over him.polk will not get a yard, go mcminn.The owls will embarassed on TV!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Should be a great game for both teams!! both teams secondarys are outstanding this year and and for the past two years they have both showed that they will compete with one another no matter the rankings.... however im still saying its time for the tribe to pull through over coach monroe.... go tribe KEES by 7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Exactly Tribefan what does this bassman mean?

I have my opinion on this one. The Owls will blitz, blitz, blitz all night and then blitz again; there will be more pressure in the mcminn backfield then they can handle.

McMinn better be able to throw and catch quickly if they cant then it will become a long evening for us cherokee fans. If I were placing a line on this one I would say ooltewah by 14.

Maybe lady luck will shine on the cherokees this year as she did on the owls last year when mcminn got screwed by the refs on the trick play. Dont count on the refs to help mcminn in anyway the chatt. refs are usually not that good and we have gooten the shaft more then once at the nest. I beleive it was in 1999 when ooltewah beat mcminn for the first time in a while on a 2 point conversion and only had 6 players on the line of scrimmage.

Try and keep it close mcminn and maybe you can steal one from the owls

ok, we will spot you 5 men on the line tonight

What the heck are you trying to say bassmanbruno? You must be a Bradley graduate?

Or maybe an Ooltewah grad. Sorry, was in a rush and left the 'y' off classy. Fact is Ooltewah has been helping McMinn stay close in this series recently. They're a much better team this year and won't give McMinn that opportunity. So keep drinking all that koolaid - won't help your team tonight.