Macon Vs Westmoreland

SONGWRITER

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

My head was down when I walked off the field? After beating you for region champs and then losing a hard fought game during playoffs, Why on earth would I lower my head to that? You mistaken me for some one else lil guy? During warm-ups in both games I seen a row of SC people and their lettermans looking like they range from the ages of 20-40. And then a very lonely lil guy on the end with his cat& lettermans Jacket that was about 40. Could that have been you?

Boob...it appears you have been been well coached. When the better team beats you, keep your head high. Nothing to hang your head about. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Naw, more of a dog man myself. Cats,Bugs Lions,Eagles and other vermin don't fair too well around The Owls. Jackets, when I played, weren't solid black. It don't fit anymore, outgrew it. Doubt Stampus Lickus has ever outgrew anything.Seen a row of SC people when you warmed up??? That had to be at Whinemoreland.....and if you seen a row....with Whinemorelands bleachers....you saw 5. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck tonight guys.........

Boob...it appears you have been been well coached. When the better team beats you, keep your head high. Nothing to hang your head about. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Naw, more of a dog man myself. Cats,Bugs Lions,Eagles and other vermin don't fair too well around The Owls. Jackets, when I played, weren't solid black. It don't fit anymore, outgrew it. Doubt Stampus Lickus has ever outgrew anything.Seen a row of SC people when you warmed up??? That had to be at Whinemoreland.....and if you seen a row....with Whinemorelands bleachers....you saw 5. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nah, you where only the better team that night, But you wasn't the better team that season. and It was at Westmoreland when I seen all you guys lined up against the fence Spanking each others butts. Save your good lucks for your team. Def going to need them this year.

Nah, you where only the better team that night, But you wasn't the better team that season. and It was at Westmoreland when I seen all you guys lined up against the fence Spanking each others butts. Save your good lucks for your team. Def going to need them this year.

Great defensive play by C.J. Ragland in the first half. That was an amazing interception. As usual in this game our striped friends were wearing Blue in this rivalry game. Defense played pretty well. Line didnt block as good but I think they will get it together. Big crowd on hand. We are 2-0, thats all that matters. We will have to play much better than we did last night to go where we want to go this year.

Guest Termite

After reading some of the post this week,I would have thought this game wouldn't have been this close. All the "stuff" may have brought Macon together. Did Macon play better, Westy not play well?

Just back from this game and all I can say is both teams looked terrible. No blocking on Lafayette side at all. The Eagles looked to be playing run the clock football all night.

Our lineman on both sides of the ball needs more coaching dyer please stop the trap block this year.And our D backs has got to stop the long ball.

P.S. OUT OF SHAPE

Are you saying Twinsleft & weakside69 is a parent/malcontent??

Are you saying somebody can spread lies about someone (Mr. Driver) at will with no consequences??

Who cares what other see, until we can come together, we will not imporve. Isn't that what we all want??

IMO - One thing that will improve Macon's program will be for the parents to be supportive of their children and the school program and let the coaches do their jobs and the boys to work their behinds off and give 110% at every snap of the ball.