Oakland Coffee Co?

im_tj_m

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who ya got? I know who I got /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

should be a good game..two good defenses. Whoever wins will win with class. Two class programs. Trash talk is just that..TRASH. kEEP IT CLEAN AND THE BEST OF FORTUNE TO BOTH TEAMS! OPAT AND 2P keep 'em straight.

should be a good game..two good defenses. Whoever wins will win with class. Two class programs. Trash talk is just that..TRASH. kEEP IT CLEAN AND THE BEST OF FORTUNE TO BOTH TEAMS! OPAT AND 2P keep 'em straight.

if a good game means oakland winning by 20+ then i guess it will be a gooden.............oakland has slaughtered coffee county when they werent the team they are now so i have to say oakland in a landslide

You best have some respect for Coffee County. They are a well coached team with players that work every bit as hard as our kids do. Their fans are as loyal a bunch as you will ever see. They stay behind their team win or lose which is something we haven't always enjoyed at Oakland. No reason to snub your noses up and think this will be a slaughter just because we beat Riverdale. If our players think the same way as you guys do, we will definitely be beaten. You have to keep your feet on the ground folks. Just because we finally beat Riverdale does not make us BCB champs. There is a whole season ahead and a lot of snaps left to decide things.

I am looking foward to seeing my buddies in CC!

You best have some respect for Coffee County. They are a well coached team with players that work every bit as hard as our kids do. Their fans are as loyal a bunch as you will ever see. They stay behind their team win or lose which is something we haven't always enjoyed at Oakland. No reason to snub your noses up and think this will be a slaughter just because we beat Riverdale. If our players think the same way as you guys do, we will definitely be beaten. You have to keep your feet on the ground folks. Just because we finally beat Riverdale does not make us BCB champs. There is a whole season ahead and a lot of snaps left to decide things.

I am looking foward to seeing my buddies in CC!

2P where was u at during the oak Riv game???

I know who u r for sure now!!

the game after a big emotional win is always a scary one to me. The Oakland coaches know this and will keep the players focused on the next game, so I think Oakland wins.

I should have gotten two hot dogs before the game Friday night - i only got one and couldn't get near the concession stand the rest of the night.

Its the same worry I have. We had all off-season to prepare for Riverdale and heavily invested in that game physically and mentally. We may be better this week, but I dont know if we can bring it like we did on friday. I hope after one game, we havent adopted the mentality that we should be able to cruise.

BTW, forget the concessions stands. I wasnt going to lose my spot around the 50, as big as that crowd was there was pretty much a half a row beside my where no one sat.