Oakland Coffee Co?

im_tj_m

Oakland 28 to 3. Without the outstandling CC tailback, it could be worse.

which one we've got 4...it's the young o-line I'm worried about..none started last year. may have the best defense we've had in years though. This is a very young Coffee County team. We graduated 22 Seniors last year. I expect it to be a good game.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland plays the kind of game that Coffee county can win. They line up and come right at you. That is what coffee county is good at defending. I think as long as coffee does not turn the ball over as much as Riverdale did than it should be a good game. If they giev oakland the ball time and time again like riverdale it could be ugly.

First off I would like to say congrats to Oakland, if anyone was going to break Riverdale's streak it should have been you. Now I have seen both teams, obviously Coffee County more extensively, If Coffee County doesn't show up and play four quarters of football this one will get ugly. The Raiders have to be ready to play from the get-go, THEY CAN'T DO WHAT THEY DID AGAINST TYNER AND MCMINN IN THE PRESEASON AND SHELBYVILLE LAST WEEK. IN ALL THREE OF THOSE CASES THE RAIDERS DIDN'T SHOW UP TO PLAY UNTIL AFTER HALFTIME.... IF THEY DO THAT THIS WEEK THIS WILL BE UGLY. IF THEY SHOW UP TO PLAY IT COULD BE A GOOD GAME.

and actually Coffee County and Oakland have not played in a number of years until last season, I could be wrong on this I will have to find my records and double check but I believe that prior to last season they were 2-2 in their last four meetings.

2P - we will get some wings after the game

Oakland plays the kind of game that Coffee county can win. They line up and come right at you. That is what coffee county is good at defending. I think as long as coffee does not turn the ball over as much as Riverdale did than it should be a good game. If they giev oakland the ball time and time again like riverdale it could be ugly.

Oakland does run a good deal between the tackles, however, team speed is what could make this game ugly. What really hurt Riverdale offensively was wide sweeps. Patriots have a stable of backs who run sub 4.5 forties. Without having to go both ways, these backs stay well rested and able to run and block on the perimeter. McDaniel also effectively used playaction and draws to keep the defense on their toes. Riverdale's defensive line was a major strength, but when you run away from them, it knocks them out of the hunt.

My bad, you're right pedo. It'll be 28-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ha ha .... more likely than us kicking, and making, a field goal. This will be a good game if the chips fall in Coffee County's favor. Oakland could be over looking CHS? ... If that happens and the Raider defense can keep the score below 17 points or so CHS has a chance. If it gets above that the Raiders will be in trouble.