Oakland Coffee Co?

im_tj_m

All I can say is that I am very grateful that GONZALES graduated last year!!

Good luck to the Raiders!

Get ready for me and wingman IN THA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The kid was bigger than what they reported him. He was a load for sure. Last year the refs thought he and Richard Nelson were fighting after a play and they were both thrown out. They also faced a game suspension, but luckily Ferg had the video of from the lift in the endzone to clear both of them.

All I can say is that I am very grateful that GONZALES graduated last year!!

Good luck to the Raiders!

Get ready for me and wingman IN THA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The kid was bigger than what they reported him. He was a load for sure. Last year the refs thought he and Richard Nelson were fighting after a play and they were both thrown out. They also faced a game suspension, but luckily Ferg had the video of from the lift in the endzone to clear both of them.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they lost all that then how can you say its gonna be a good game??!!......oakland stomped on them last year and they are a better team now a lot better team now

how old are you ......seems like all you can remember is last year, and that wasn't a stompin', it was a bad game by us , and the best game ya'll played last year. Right after that we beat Cookeville, and I know they were better than you guys last year. You're startin' to sound like you've already won the region, and you ain't won nothing yet. It's always a good game,if your a fan, win or lose. It's just a High School football GAME. It's ok for it to be fun, without gettin' all serious about it.

dont be fooled..............oakland wanted to prove a point against riverdale and they did.....now i believe that they diversify their playbook more in the upcoming games to not be so predictable....but what makes anyone believe they cant just run over everyone like riverdale used to do

That's why they play the game. Nothing is for sure in high school football. I expect most people would agree. I'm looking forward to watching a good game tonight and I wish CC good luck tonight. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Toss up game IMO. We will see how good CC is going to be this year and I think there will be a lot of Murfreesboro folks really interested in how Oakland plays this year. Oakland should have more speed but CC really plays hard.

and you don't think Oakland will play hard?

Trust me Oaklands gonna bring it.

Hope ur boys can handle some hits.

If Oakland loses this game then them beatin riverdale means nothing.

Sry Coffee no disrespect but if Oakland is as good as we all think then theres no reason they should lose to you guys.

No maybe yall got it mixed up. Coffee county had their best game against cookeville and they had their worse game of the yr???

You make no sense, how do you lose 22 seniors and get so much better?

O well donno why I'm making such a big deal out of a game that will be over in the 2nd qt.

Good luck everyone.

hopfully I can make it I've caught "Pharingitis"

Actually Coffee didn't play all that great against Oakland or Cookeville last year. We had two or three turnovers against Cookeville and still won. Coffee County didn't play well at -all against Oakland last year either, our defense was horrid in that game.... but that is a moot point, that is last season.

I think no question this is a rebuilding year for Coffee County, graduated 22 seniors and have a new head coach, but I think they can play with anybody because of the coaching and work ethic, now that is not to say they can beat everybody, or that every game will be close, but if they come out and play four quarters of hard, smart football they can stay in a game with anyone.

RAIDERS THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST TEST RIGHT BEFORE THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT GAMES OF THE SEASON... NEXT WEEK IS COOKEVILLE AND THEN TULLAHOMA, IF YOU COME OUT AND PLAY TOUGH TONIGHT AND MAKE IT CLOSE OR WIN THE CAVS AND THE WILDCATS WILL FEAR YOU.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO STEP UP, OAKLAND JUST SLAYED THE BEAST THAT IS RIVERDALE WHICH MAKES OAKLAND THE BADDEST KID ON THE BLOCK, IF YOU COME OUT AND DON'T PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF HARD, SMART FOOTBALL YOU WILL LOSE.

DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO, CONTAIN, TACKLE, BLOCK, AND BRING THE FIGHT TO THEM FOR FOUR QUARTERS, IT WON'T BE EASY BUT NOTHING WORTH DOING EVER IS.

Actually Coffee didn't play all that great against Oakland or Cookeville last year. We had two or three turnovers against Cookeville and still won. Coffee County didn't play well at -all against Oakland last year either, our defense was horrid in that game.... but that is a moot point, that is last season.

I think no question this is a rebuilding year for Coffee County, graduated 22 seniors and have a new head coach, but I think they can play with anybody because of the coaching and work ethic, now that is not to say they can beat everybody, or that every game will be close, but if they come out and play four quarters of hard, smart football they can stay in a game with anyone.

RAIDERS THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST TEST RIGHT BEFORE THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT GAMES OF THE SEASON... NEXT WEEK IS COOKEVILLE AND THEN TULLAHOMA, IF YOU COME OUT AND PLAY TOUGH TONIGHT AND MAKE IT CLOSE OR WIN THE CAVS AND THE WILDCATS WILL FEAR YOU.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO STEP UP, OAKLAND JUST SLAYED THE BEAST THAT IS RIVERDALE WHICH MAKES OAKLAND THE BADDEST KID ON THE BLOCK, IF YOU COME OUT AND DON'T PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF HARD, SMART FOOTBALL YOU WILL LOSE.

DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO, CONTAIN, TACKLE, BLOCK, AND BRING THE FIGHT TO THEM FOR FOUR QUARTERS, IT WON'T BE EASY BUT NOTHING WORTH DOING EVER IS.

Either way wish the best for both teams

Of course I'm for oakland.

Still at Oakland, he is a senior, but I think B.J. Nelson is the more complete runningback.

I agree 100% with you on that. BJ runs hard every play. When he isn't running the ball, he will actually BLOCK for whoever is. He is hard-nosed and key word.....consistent.

Whoever thinks that CC is going to be a cakewalk win obviously has never been on the field against them. They are VERY physical. In case you forget they forced several fumbles against us last year. I really hate it when folk who have no stake in Oakland football get on here and discredit the opposition.

I agree 100% with you on that. BJ runs hard every play. When he isn't running the ball, he will actually BLOCK for whoever is. He is hard-nosed and key word.....consistent.

Whoever thinks that CC is going to be a cakewalk win obviously has never been on the field against them. They are VERY physical. In case you forget they forced several fumbles against us last year. I really hate it when folk who have no stake in Oakland football get on here and discredit the opposition.

The past is just that, in the past. The new era of Oakland Football continues tonight..............