Columbia Central @ Spring Hill

Raiders93

"From everything I've heard."

Reading comprehension goes a long way.

Thats MtP for you.

Run Right Run Left ohhh Football.

young tiger get your homework done and stay off the boards. Alcoa can probably beat evey team in the state they would have waxed yall.

wholder stick to 1A football.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but 63 to 3 shows no sign of getting stronger later in the game. If you are "LISTENING" to this talk you need to start listening to someone else. How could that person conclude that after one blowout game? And why would you listen to it?

All we can go by is what we have.

49-3 at Alcoa half time.

7-0 3rd period with 1 on 1's. 7-0 in 4th with subs on subs.

Trousdale Co scrimmage: down by 3 TD's; SH came back to win 5-4.

Cannon Co up first, SH dominating by end of scrimmage.

Riverdale up early, SH comes back to within 1.

MTP 7 / SH 21 in jamboree. OH?..............................you knew that already. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck to the Tigers this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats MtP for you.

Run Right Run Left ohhh Football.

young tiger get your homework done and stay off the boards. Alcoa can probably beat evey team in the state they would have waxed yall.

wholder stick to 1A football.

Run Right Run Left Run into a region championship and another and another and another and another.

My homework has been done for 25 years now buddy. Alcoa beating every team in the state has nothing to do with ya'll getting waxed. And I and wholder can stick to whatever football we like.

All we can go by is what we have.

49-3 at Alcoa half time.

7-0 3rd period with 1 on 1's. 7-0 in 4th with subs on subs.

Trousdale Co scrimmage: down by 3 TD's; SH came back to win 5-4.

Cannon Co up first, SH dominating by end of scrimmage.

Riverdale up early, SH comes back to within 1.

MTP 7 / SH 21 in jamboree. OH?..............................you knew that already. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck to the Tigers this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lets see a 2A school(Alcoa), a 1A school(Trousdale Co), a 2A school(Cannon Co), and a 5A school(Riverdale), and a 1A school(Mt. Pleasant). Wow you are really pushing yourselves. 1 school above your classification in the pre-season. According to some you should have blown all of them out except Riverdale.

Good luck hope ya'll beat Central this week. It will prove something to me if you do.

Lets see a 2A school(Alcoa), a 1A school(Trousdale Co), a 2A school(Cannon Co), and a 5A school(Riverdale), and a 1A school(Mt. Pleasant). Wow you are really pushing yourselves. 1 school above your classification in the pre-season. According to some you should have blown all of them out except Riverdale.

Good luck hope ya'll beat Central this week. It will prove something to me if you do.

Cut um some slack "young"! They are building self confidence--looking to the future--MtP freshmen blew them away last night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cut um some slack "young"! They are building self confidence--looking to the future--MtP freshmen blew them away last night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What you said!!!! And when you when 8 or 10 games in the last 5 years they can talk all they want. Big bragging rights there.

Run Right Run Left Run into a region championship and another and another and another and another.

My homework has been done for 25 years now buddy. Alcoa beating every team in the state has nothing to do with ya'll getting waxed. And I and wholder can stick to whatever football we like.

Thats right YT, we can stick around here with the SH folks all we want. We know who has had the best team in Maury Co over the past few years. mTp has almost won more playoff games in the the past four years that SH has won total over the past four years. Big bragging rights there.

Alright Mt. Pleasant if u want to talk about bragging rights lets look at some of the teams that ya??™ll play Zion Christian,Cornersville,Columbia Academy not to much to be bragging about if you ask me . Yeah I know there are more teams in your region but name three teams in Spring Hills region that are that weak u can??™t b/c there aren??™t any. I would love to see MtP play in spring hills region but since that??™s not going to happen why don??™t ya??™ll go back to your own page . Back to SH there is nothing better than a SH central game just about the whole town will be there tonight and it will be a great game. Being a SH Alumni spring hill will win by 3 tim saye saves the day !!

Alright Mt. Pleasant if u want to talk about bragging rights lets look at some of the teams that ya??™ll play Zion Christian,Cornersville,Columbia Academy not to much to be bragging about if you ask me . Yeah I know there are more teams in your region but name three teams in Spring Hills region that are that weak u can??™t b/c there aren??™t any. I would love to see MtP play in spring hills region but since that??™s not going to happen why don??™t ya??™ll go back to your own page . Back to SH there is nothing better than a SH central game just about the whole town will be there tonight and it will be a great game. Being a SH Alumni spring hill will win by 3 tim saye saves the day !!

MTP playing in 5 3A ..................................... Thats funny!

Go Raiders!!