Anderson County Vs. Clinton

acmav53

Gotta go with AC, even though I hear Hicks tore an ACL.

While surely you're being facetious, ACMav53, as it would appear you either played for him and wore no. 53 or had a son who did so, Coach Kerr, they say, is truth-challenged. I don't know him well at all and I'm not personally aware of a lyin' nature, but some say he developed that propensity early on in his coaching career. So many folks say it there's bound to be a little truth there.

He's still a pretty good coach, especially with the physical preparedness aspect of the game. He's taken a lot of mediocre players from a pure talent standpoint and enabled them to excel on the field. So what's a little lyin' every now and then hurt?

Gotta go with AC, even though I hear Hicks tore an ACL.

While surely you're being facetious, ACMav53, as it would appear you either played for him and wore no. 53 or had a son who did so, Coach Kerr, they say, is truth-challenged. I don't know him well at all and I'm not personally aware of a lyin' nature, but some say he developed that propensity early on in his coaching career. So many folks say it there's bound to be a little truth there.

He's still a pretty good coach, especially with the physical preparedness aspect of the game. He's taken a lot of mediocre players from a pure talent standpoint and enabled them to excel on the field. So what's a little lyin' every now and then hurt?

ACmav53 isnt jokin bout larry but you have to love the guy! he's done so much for the AC community!

But back to the game prediction. AC is a more powerful and skillful team than what ppl are giving them credit for!

Whats the streak now 8? we'll i dont see it changing.