Mt. Juliet @ Wilson Central

hsscout

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would love to say the Bears, I believe WC has too much this early on in the year. I believe the Bears will get better as the year goes on. All new starters for the Bears. I wish they would move this game at the end of the year. Also WC has a game under their belt. As long as Pery is the coach of the Bears never under estimate MJ. Go Bears!

WC did not play their best game on Friday night, and were still able to pull out a "W". They should be able to do this again because they have the athletes and team speed to get it done. And they shouldn't over look the bears.

Personally, I can't stand MJ. They haven't traded film in the past and I have little respect for that type of coach. I don't think WC is over confident. However, to make a long run at it, WC is going to have to get a little more serious about what they are doing.

Remembering that last year is over can be hard. And if they have to be reminded by the coaching staff daily that they are not entitled to anything, then so be it. But, hopefully the coaches can get thru to them before another team proves it to them.

What a week 0 in 4 5A football. Congrats to Oakland and siegel for their upset wins. Now to the game at hand, Ole mighty MJ bears cross I 40 for hopes of an upset win of their own. Not so fast my friend, WC wins big. Good luck to both teams and keep it Clean!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tyson Foods stock soars as the FATMAN celebrates another victory Redhead did good, fathead needs to get up to speed. No, FM do not add any of your infamous trick plays, just sit back and lick your fingers. WC is rollin. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />