TOPPERS @ CYCLONES

Yes i agree that the rivalry plays a big part but thats not a postive for just the cyclones. And you say that 3 of your backs are the fastest in the area well if thats true then why didnt 1 of the 3 show that at the jambore i think THS RB won that so ill finish this with good luck and i look forward to seeing SH shut you guys down. Just like Johnson County will do on 9/5.

You need not say anything about playing a weak team after getting all you could handle from a class A school last week! And besides when is the last time Johnson County stepped up and played any 5A school thats right never! So I guess we suppose to lose this one since were not half there size but I bet we give them all they want! And as for Johnson County you all will get whats coming as you sayed on 9/5 study film hard next week youll need it!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FTBMAN went to college and had to find a new screen name: JcToPpEr103803. Science Hill played well against South, but the running game was the main factor in the South win. EHS destroyed Happy Valley, BUT, my little sister could call the plays and still destroy HV. Heck, GILLIGANS play calling could destroy HV. Regardless this game will be a tale of speed. Kinley, Mitchell, Macpherson, vs: Carr, Fuqua, and Thomas. I'll take the bigger school in a 35-14 victory. It will be 28-7 going into the 4th, and both teams score final TDs in mop up duty.

I can't wait for Johnson Co. to destroy Elizabethton in Sept. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hampton and Cloudland could beat Elizabethton in most years. Cyclone fans are so dillusional. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I can't wait for Johnson Co. to destroy Elizabethton in Sept. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hampton and Cloudland could beat Elizabethton in most years. Cyclone fans are so dillusional. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well you dont have to wait long it next week and when was the last time Johnson County destroyed Elizabethton!

As far as Hampton and Cloudland goes there not even in this talk cause they dont play Elizabethton and speaking of Hampton havent they had Johnson Countys number for a while? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Guest longhorns51

Well you dont have to wait long it next week and when was the last time Johnson County destroyed Elizabethton!

As far as Hampton and Cloudland goes there not even in this talk cause they dont play Elizabethton and speaking of Hampton havent they had Johnson Countys number for a while?

Yes it next week better be ready. The last time Johnson County destroyed Elizabethton was last year 27-13 the score dont refelct it but look at the stats we killed you in the air and our D killed your running game and everyone knows you dont have a passing game. Also we man handled both your o line and d line so tell your lineman to hit the weights hard this next week they will need it. And as for Hampton having our number in the past 8 years we have won 5 of them and for the ones we lost they were a total of 21 points so no one was getting owned its what you call a good rivalry.