TOPPERS @ CYCLONES

No cough medicine here! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The same Mt. City team that kicked your butt last year was run over by Hamtpon. Elizabethton could not have beaten the Hampton teams the last three years or the Cloudland teams before that. My confidence comes from evidence. Where have you been the last decade? 4-A teams have been consistently destroyed by 1-A teams all during the decade. You guys are dillusional like I said. Tell your chicken poop Coach Witten to put them on the schedule and see what happens. Instead, you all look the other way. YOU need to face up with the reality that Cyclone players are not as physical and don't play the game with emotion like our smaller county schools. Arrogance, money, and politics dominate the thinking of your community. Remember the year 2000 when it all started? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Happy Valley destroys elizabethton the opening week and then Cloudland destroys Happy Valley on their home field 57-7? HV hasn't played Cloudland since. Go figure. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its a shame that a man trying to teach kids the game of football gets called names by people like you just because your jealous of that families good fortune! Would it make you feel better if someone from Johson County went pro!

You have no idea the time these coaches put in and take away from there on families to give you something to talk about. yes even your head coach! So if all you can due is talk about how good Hampton and Cloudland are, go to the 1A and 2A message board and leave us normal people alone or you could just grow up!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No cough medicine here! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The same Mt. City team that kicked your butt last year was run over by Hamtpon. Elizabethton could not have beaten the Hampton teams the last three years or the Cloudland teams before that. My confidence comes from evidence. Where have you been the last decade? 4-A teams have been consistently destroyed by 1-A teams all during the decade. You guys are dillusional like I said. Tell your chicken poop Coach Witten to put them on the schedule and see what happens. Instead, you all look the other way. YOU need to face up with the reality that Cyclone players are not as physical and don't play the game with emotion like our smaller county schools. Arrogance, money, and politics dominate the thinking of your community. Remember the year 2000 when it all started? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Happy Valley destroys elizabethton the opening week and then Cloudland destroys Happy Valley on their home field 57-7? HV hasn't played Cloudland since. Go figure. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That post was pretty funny. Gave me a good laugh for the night. I love how he had to resort to calling people names, that's very mature, great job, I'm sure Johnson County(assuming you support them) is happy to have people like you representing them. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Anyway this was a VERY good game, well played from both sides. I'm sure a lot of, well almost all, of the people who predicted SH to win BIG were humbled. EHS lost by a TD. Not too bad for a school less then 3x times size of Science Hill. I'm glad it wasn't the 17+ point blowout most of you predicted. And for the record The Kingsport Times even had EHS winning. Now get this, Turnovers caused EHS to lose tonight. Why? Because SH made 3 of their TDs off of 3 of our turnovers. SH wasn't clean either as they gave up the 28-21 TD on a 1 yard fumble. And they missed a FG and had one blocked as well.

They beat us but not as bad as a lot of people thought. Had the ball bounced 1 more yard EHS would have had the ball on the good side of the field. Thomas also threw some bombs tonight and could have tied it up 28 all with one more drive. But that's the way the ball rolls but hopefully the other teams we play will realize EHS isn't a simple push over this year.

Turnovers killed EHS. I was not impressed with either team. SH had some plays that made no sense also. It was a 7 point game but SH should have won by more. A miss and blocked kick and fumbling at your own 1 when all you have to do is run out the clock and getting a penalty for pushing your QB into the end zone on 3rd and 2 inches.

EHS whole season rides on the Johnson County game because if they lose to JC then the season to shot. Because I do not not see them beating South or TH.

I understand about the lights because that stuff happens but what is up with the scoreboard? You have had 10 months to get it ready and it does not work. Get the scoreboard working but cut the pa announcers mic because he will get on a person's nerves.

i whoud like 2 say sorry on behalf of most longhorn fan i think that any time you play with a school 3x your sizeyour doing something right good game and good luck except when you play us of course

Agreed. I think most people realize we all have that fan out there who goes to far. Congrats to Besty on a nice step forward with your program

Its a shame that a man trying to teach kids the game of football gets called names by people like you just because your jealous of that families good fortune! Would it make you feel better if someone from Johson County went pro!

You have no idea the time these coaches put in and take away from there on families to give you something to talk about. yes even your head coach! So if all you can due is talk about how good Hampton and Cloudland are, go to the 1A and 2A message board and leave us normal people alone or you could just grow up!

I'm sure Witten will lose sleep tonight over being called a name! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Its a shame that you had to find something in my posts to stripe my legs about, because you have no argument over all the other truths I had spoken! Huh! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Topper Nation, I feel you have some athletes and have testified to your athletic ability but you got pushed around last night. That sideline to sideline stuff is rediculous. Better leave the young gun in at QB and learn to work it without trickery. Bottom line...step it up or DB will kill you. 'Betsy...you needed Whitten ages ago. Nice QB.

Guest longhorns51

Ok all you Elizabethton fans your boys played a good game but remember this if you have that many turnovers vs Johnson County you had better believe that we will score a TD or at least a FG and after seeing you guys play last night our D is much tougher than SHHS. I was very impressed by the rivalry like i had said before I have wanted to go to this game for 3 years and i finally get there and i was amazed how packed it was and it was a good game. But your boys better get ready its going to be a long night for you next friday.

Go Horns

Just like it was supposed to be a long night for us against Science hill? Anything can happen my friend and i'm sure your defensive wall has a crack or two that could be exposed. I'm sure EHS isn't going to just sit around this week and do nothing, I'm 100% positive that Witten will work with them on holding on to the ball and improving on what needs to be improved.

Hampton: 27

Johnson Co.: 35

Your defense obviously has some holes to let an 0-2 Hampton score that many on you at Home. No offense to Hampton, just trying to make a point.

I think it will be an excellent game next week and a pretty close one as EHS has been noted to have a pretty good defense this year as well.

Guest longhorns51

Just like it was supposed to be a long night for us against Science hill? Anything can happen my friend and i'm sure your defensive wall has a crack or two that could be exposed. I'm sure EHS isn't going to just sit around this week and do nothing, I'm 100% positive that Witten will work with them on holding on to the ball and improving on what needs to be improved.

Hampton: 27

Johnson Co.: 35

Your defense obviously has some holes to let an 0-2 Hampton score that many on you at Home. No offense to Hampton, just trying to make a point.

I think it will be an excellent game next week and a pretty close one as EHS has been noted to have a pretty good defense this year as well.

Elizabethton has a good defense you are so funny SHHS offense did what they wanted to you they should have scored alot more but they beat therself in the red zone with penalties and poor play calling. All i am saying is coach Witten had better teach your boys how to hold onto the ball. The only positive i saw from Elizabethton was the speed is there i wasent sure if you had it or not but i will admit the speed is forreal and your QB is good at reading the defense but im sorry that is all you have and that will not be enough to beat South, THS, Johnson County or even East. But i will leave all of you Cyclone fans with this good luck next week cause you are going to need alot of luck when us Mountain boys come down there.

Elizabethton has a good defense you are so funny SHHS offense did what they wanted to you they should have scored alot more but they beat therself in the red zone with penalties and poor play calling. All i am saying is coach Witten had better teach your boys how to hold onto the ball. The only positive i saw from Elizabethton was the speed is there i wasent sure if you had it or not but i will admit the speed is forreal and your QB is good at reading the defense but im sorry that is all you have and that will not be enough to beat South, THS, Johnson County or even East. But i will leave all of you Cyclone fans with this good luck next week cause you are going to need alot of luck when us Mountain boys come down there.

So what your saying is Johnson County would have beaten the TOPPERS right! You just keep telling yourself all week that the CYCLONES are not very good and when you look up and its 21-0 and you get that funny feeling thats called reality coming back into to your mind! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go CYCLONES!!!

No cough medicine here! The same Mt. City team that kicked your butt last year was run over by Hamtpon. Elizabethton could not have beaten the Hampton teams the last three years or the Cloudland teams before that. My confidence comes from evidence. Where have you been the last decade? 4-A teams have been consistently destroyed by 1-A teams all during the decade. You guys are dillusional like I said. Tell your chicken poop Coach Witten to put them on the schedule and see what happens. Instead, you all look the other way. YOU need to face up with the reality that Cyclone players are not as physical and don't play the game with emotion like our smaller county schools. Arrogance, money, and politics dominate the thinking of your community. Remember the year 2000 when it all started? Happy Valley destroys elizabethton the opening week and then Cloudland destroys Happy Valley on their home field 57-7? HV hasn't played Cloudland since. Go figure.

Your facts are??¦for the lack of a better word??¦ludicrous. Actually ludicrous fits perfectly. Obviously you overlooked the fact that I stated in an earlier post that Elizabethton made it to the semifinal game of the 4A State playoffs in 97??™, 98??™, and 99??™. Two of those years are within the last decade genius /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . Oh and about loosing to HV in 2000...that is true and Cloudland did crush HV that same year, but you failed to mention two other facts about that same year. Cloudland also manhandled Johnson County 32 to 8, and in the same year Elizabethton beat every other team in their conference including THS (14-7) and South (34-15). Just to add to that they were Conference Champions in 98??™ and 99??™; finished second in the conference in 2000 and 2002; third in the conference in 01??™, 03??