Blackman vs Lincoln County

MOJO11

i know that you always defend the blackman coaches. but i was just wondering if they do anything that you dis-agree with?

it just seems to me that if a quarterback transfered to your school that threw for 300 yards against yall last year and led the region through the first four games and has a CANNON for an arm that you would let him do what he does best and that is THROW THE BALL and not run the ball so much. it just dont make sense to me that blackman had it 2nd and 15 and ran an option to the left and didnt get NO YARDS and on 3rd and fifteen the VERY NEXT PLAY RUNS THE SAME PLAY and does not get NOTHING. that just doesnt make ANY sense to me at ALL. maybe the reason that blackmans offense didnt do so hot is that the coaches are calling plays based upon what they want the players strenghts to be and not what the players strenghts are. i dont know thats just what i think i was just wondering if you have any disagreement in that at all?

sure i disagree with things...hardly ever watch a game where i don't think critically about what happens on the field...whatever game that may be

but i don't talk details on the T...they have their reasons i'm sure and that is up to them

i appreciate their hard work...know they are putting the time in...trust them with my kids and all the kids...and are pulling for them

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Crocker will be sitting this one out due to missing ONE day (sickness) of practice......Im not sure who will win. I honestly beleive that Wells and Friends would not have put him in anyway. Senior QB with those stats has made it to the Blackman 3RD string. He was good enough to start for LaVergne as a junior but keeps slipping down the Blackman ladder. GO FIGURE

Everyone knows that the problem with Blackman is that they are so predictable.If something doesn't work explore new avenues.There is no sense in beating your head against the wall day in and day out.They have got to keep opposing defenses on their toes.Spread the field.Defense has not been the problem they always bend but they refuse to break.Offense has got to wake up this is 5a football not rec football.

i know that you always defend the blackman coaches. but i was just wondering if they do anything that you dis-agree with?

it just seems to me that if a quarterback transfered to your school that threw for 300 yards against yall last year and led the region through the first four games and has a CANNON for an arm that you would let him do what he does best and that is THROW THE BALL and not run the ball so much. it just dont make sense to me that blackman had it 2nd and 15 and ran an option to the left and didnt get NO YARDS and on 3rd and fifteen the VERY NEXT PLAY RUNS THE SAME PLAY and does not get NOTHING. that just doesnt make ANY sense to me at ALL. maybe the reason that blackmans offense didnt do so hot is that the coaches are calling plays based upon what they want the players strenghts to be and not what the players strenghts are. i dont know thats just what i think i was just wondering if you have any disagreement in that at all?

its eather blacman doesnt know what they have in crocker ,,,or they are just BLIND ???

That's why im having such a hard time trying to figure this one out. Sometimes it's not what you know but who you know and uh......well......we don't know anyone.

Eh well Im not placing the blame on anyone, maybe Blackman felt they could get off easy by being conservative, obviously they won so they were able to. If they ever in a position where a passing game proves to be a requirement, im sure they will do as much. Many coaches in this area are pretty set in their ways.