Northeast vs. Rossview

theydontcare

Northeast has had its best fall camp schedule in resent years. Betting Stratford, Northwest, Stewart, and now Creekwood. The resume got impressive with Creekwood, but is Northeast really that good this year? 4-0 in preseason could give a team great momentum.

Rossview has scrimmaged a tougher preseason playing Maplewood tough, Henderson Kentucky tough, DCA, and Hapeth. Coming out I think 2-2 or 1-3. The preseason record does not tell the story in my opinion. Tougher teams to scrimmage, but is there momentum.

Rossview is coming off a huge win last year in the rival, but has a new head coach changed the way the game will end up? Will Coach Johnson prove to be the best hire for the position, or will it be the same old Northeast? Very talented with no discipline, or will Rossview continue to improve to the playoff contender?

Lets hear some opinions!

At the Moment I have it 28-14 Rossview in a game that is close for 30+ minutes, then the Hawks score two late in the game. Just my opinion!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one is hard to call because northeast is such a mystery. we really dont know who they really are because scrimmages dont tell the true story. it is obvious though that they are better. they seem to have worked on there tackling because last year they were horrible. as for rossview, they have a lot of speed in the backfield but they seem to always be inconsistent. this game has been dominated by the hawks the last 3 years, and i expect this to be a great game. i just a see a swagger about the eagles that i have never seen before. they may not win against the brentwoods and franklins but i think they will win this one in a great game 24-21

Am i the only smart one on here. Northeast will win and win big!!!!!! It's in the Leaf. Go eagles!!!

42-12 BOOK IT

I don't see anyway possible northeast wins 42-12. If they win it will definitely be close, but I really don't see northeast winning. Rossview is fast and should move the ball very effectively.. if they do move the ball effectively they will win big. IT should be a good game though.

I don't see anyway possible northeast wins 42-12. If they win it will definitely be close, but I really don't see northeast winning. Rossview is fast and should move the ball very effectively.. if they do move the ball effectively they will win big. IT should be a good game though.

Northeast 21 Rossview 6...................................................

Northeast 21 Rossview 6...................................................

Don't know if this score is accurate or not, but if it is it is a big win for NE. I know this doesn't mean they are playoff bound (they don't need to make the playoffs for this season to be a success), but I am very happy for the coaching staff and especially the players. Lord knows they went through more than any other program in the area in the off season (great job by the administration, but that shouldn't surprise anyone), but these guys have really come together and really represented NE well tonight.

Great job!!! Good luck next week!