Oliver Springs Bobcats @ McMinn Central Chargers

Howdee

Not OS, but if it was I wouldn't deny it. I support Kingston, but I keep up with all the Roane Co. teams. Did you stop supporting McMinn two years ago when they only won one game. Ever heard of having to rebuild. Most teams have to do it.

A Kingston Yellow Jacket or is it the Roane County Yellow Jackets? Really critical of the Chargers on this thread talking about losing in the play-offs and rebuilding. Kingston has been very forturnate to have had the same head coach for long period of time. Vic King does a good job and playing at Kingston is tough. Since the '93 season (surely you remember that semi-final loss to MCHS) Central has had 4 coaches and after 98 went through a long down turn. Central football fans have been there the whole time but Coach Derrick has worked very hard to catch our program up with the Polks, Meigs, Kingston, AC, Catholic, etc. He has done a great job re-energizing both communities. We have more players partcipating than ever. Our fans are great too! Put us on the schedule, you will be glad you did. Oh- What is KIngston's play-off record the past 5 years? How many times they been past first round?

McMinn Central takes control of the game early. OS might break off a long TD run early.After which the defense dominates and gives the O some short fields to drive. Chargers 49 Wildcats 13 GREAT UNIS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i read these posts and listen to you people who think they know wat ther talking about it makes me laugh so hard. When you say that McMinn will stomp OS and OS will role over and take it. Some of you are fully grown men and women that have kids. Shouldnt you be saying things like come out play hard, good luck. Anything but dogging these players that work there butts off everyday in the heat. You dont know whats going on in players heads. Any team can come out and give an upset to ANY TEAM. It comes down to heart and who REALLY wants it more!!! SHUT your mouth, grow up and support and football player that gives ther heart to the game no matter if they are 0-10 or 10-0 state champs. in my opinion any football player that goes out on that battle field on friday nights has all my respect. no matter what team. GO BOBCATS!!!!!

When i read these posts and listen to you people who think they know wat ther talking about it makes me laugh so hard. When you say that McMinn will stomp OS and OS will role over and take it. Some of you are fully grown men and women that have kids. Shouldnt you be saying things like come out play hard, good luck. Anything but dogging these players that work there butts off everyday in the heat. You dont know whats going on in players heads. Any team can come out and give an upset to ANY TEAM. It comes down to heart and who REALLY wants it more!!! SHUT your mouth, grow up and support and football player that gives ther heart to the game no matter if they are 0-10 or 10-0 state champs. in my opinion any football player that goes out on that battle field on friday nights has all my respect. no matter what team. GO BOBCATS!!!!!

Very Well Said,,

Very Well Said,,

You have to understand that there are students on these boards, and you have to weed out the youngens from the rest.

Most people are making these predictions based on the OS vs. MC game last year. MC loses maybe 4 seniors from last year. If I remember correctly MC pretty much controlled that game. Yes every year is different, I hope for a safe game for both teams. Try not to get your feelings hurt on these boards, most are not personal.

Yea but there is a BIG HUGE difference btween saying OS "stinks" which was said and saying OS will have to play a good game to win.... There is no reason for things like that to be said.

This is what I am trying to say. There are some immature young people that come on these boards, understand I agree there is no place for this, but just the nature of the beast. Again do not take it personal, and understand it is probably one of those kids.

Have a safe trip if you are coming to Charger stadium, I think you will find it is a good atmosphere with good people.

I am not interested in getting in an argument about support, but I saw the amont of fans that Central brought to games, and if I had a bigger vehicle I could probably have got all of them in it. How long have they been rebuilding? about 10 years? I am proud for any team that turns things around, but I am also dissapointed in part time fans. You either support your school or you dont. everyone pretends that they supported them when they were down, but did they really? you can bet they will come out of the woodwork when they win. Winning this region this year will not be a great acomplishment, but going past that will, and I dont think we have a team in the region that can do it. This includes the Pittsburgh Chargers.

Pittsburgh Chargers?.......What does that mean?? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

well lets see how was this game scheduled...two years ago central stunk...so they scheduled a team they could compete with...they started winning lastyear and got some players this year...i bet they don't play againg for a long time...

THATS HOW THIS GAME GOT SET UP......schedules are set for 2 years

two years ago central went 3 and 7 i know this because i played but last year we went 9 and 1 and that was the first year we played os and the coaches who made scheduled the games knew we would be decent so i dont think we scheduled a team like os because we stunk as you can tell from last years results