Hickman county vs. Marshall county

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is what does Marshall have that can stop Hickman........answer, nothing. Hickman 28 Marshall 6 , Listening to 104.5 the Sports Zone during the high School discussion, several of the High school football "gurus" are calling for Hickman to possibly win it all. I sure hope they are right. If Scott

Sowell stays healthy. Anything can happen.

The question is what does Marshall have that can stop Hickman........answer, nothing. Hickman 28 Marshall 6 , Listening to 104.5 the Sports Zone during the high School discussion, several of the High school football "gurus" are calling for Hickman to possibly win it all. I sure hope they are right. If Scott

win it all...as in State Championship???

ok if hickman county has no chance in 2 a champion ship game if they make alco will win by about 65

Hey hicks -- when you cook that meth you are supposed to be selling it not using it. From this statement you are way overdosing

Bring it on -- you go home with your tails tucked between your legs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This was the subject on the high School football segment.on 104.5 "The sports Zone" This statement was made.............dont like it? so what , I believe it can happen. .but taking shots about Hickman County folks cooking meth or using it is on a personal cowardly level, . Dont go there,coward ,you would not say that to my face, thats for sure. . talk football thats what this site is about, not trying to belittle people as your trying to do .

Hickman Co. can't beat Alcoa...........NO WAY IN H_ _ L

I believe they said that the Bulldogs have a chance of getting there, but this topic is not about any of that so get back on topic: Hickman Co. vs. Marshall Co.!!! There are a lot of ball games to be played between now and December. There is also no reason to name call or use drug references. Grow up or stay off of this site!!!

ANYONE CAN BEAT BEAT!!!

AMEN.........getting beat, it can happen anytime. Alcoa is not unbeatable, And the this Hickman Bulldogs team is the best they ever had or will have. The whole season is ahead of them, to make the statement to the doubters riding on the coat tails of the traditional powerhouses. The bulldogs look much better than last year, the team is stacked with Seniors, I hope the best for them. Time will tell the tale......

AMEN.........getting beat, it can happen anytime. Alcoa is not unbeatable, And the this Hickman Bulldogs team is the best they ever had or will have. The whole season is ahead of them, to make the statement to the doubters riding on the coat tails of the traditional powerhouses. The bulldogs look much better than last year, the team is stacked with Seniors, I hope the best for them. Time will tell the tale......

They better enjoy having that 4A team one more year playing in 2A, cause next year they come back down to reality. Its ok, the panthers are out for blood this year, and we remember that last game of last season. Go Marshall County in this game. Hickman is full of a bunch of players, whose off the field issues need to be addressed so they can be productive once their playing days are over.

Boy, some of the things you people are saying are really unfair. Just like when the coach at Oklahoma State famously went apecrap, you shouldn't criticize a kid. Saying HC has a bunch of players with off the field problems is really unfair. Everybody has one or two (not to single out Alcoa, just using them as an example, but they kicked a valuable starter off last year). Just because you are jealous doesn't mean you should bring up the obvious. Also, people in Centerville have hope and believe that HC can have another great season, and somebody else gets on here and says HC people are cooking meth because they believe in their team. Doesn't every team BELIEVE that they can win it all at the beginning of the year? Even guys at Red Boiling Springs believe they can win each Friday night, even though they haven't in 5 years. So what's wrong with believing you can win the whole thing? Does that mean you are smoking meth?

And for the guy from Smith County who laughed at the idea that HC could beat Alcoa - You would know how tough they are after that whipping they put on you guys two years ago in the Semi Finals. You guys really though you could win too (I guess ya'll were smoking meth too). I was there. Then on the first series of the game, on 3rd and 15, Rankin ran the draw and Shiverdecker took it 60 yards to the house (and the entire home side went "Oh, s***......................") and the air went out of the place. I think he had 8 carries for 199 yards and 4 TDs in the first half. So I'll give you a pass on your post.

Now, lets talk about HC vs MC ................. I know MC has had this game circled since last year. Predictions?