Hickman county vs. Marshall county

They better enjoy having that 4A team one more year playing in 2A, cause next year they come back down to reality. Its ok, the panthers are out for blood this year, and we remember that last game of last season. Go Marshall County in this game. Hickman is full of a bunch of players, whose off the field issues need to be addressed so they can be productive once their playing days are over.

Boy, some of the things you people are saying are really unfair. Just like when the coach at Oklahoma State famously went apecrap, you shouldn't criticize a kid. Saying HC has a bunch of players with off the field problems is really unfair. Everybody has one or two (not to single out Alcoa, just using them as an example, but they kicked a valuable starter off last year). Just because you are jealous doesn't mean you should bring up the obvious. Also, people in Centerville have hope and believe that HC can have another great season, and somebody else gets on here and says HC people are cooking meth because they believe in their team. Doesn't every team BELIEVE that they can win it all at the beginning of the year? Even guys at Red Boiling Springs believe they can win each Friday night, even though they haven't in 5 years. So what's wrong with believing you can win the whole thing? Does that mean you are smoking meth?

And for the guy from Smith County who laughed at the idea that HC could beat Alcoa - You would know how tough they are after that whipping they put on you guys two years ago in the Semi Finals. You guys really though you could win too (I guess ya'll were smoking meth too). I was there. Then on the first series of the game, on 3rd and 15, Rankin ran the draw and Shiverdecker took it 60 yards to the house (and the entire home side went "Oh, s***......................") and the air went out of the place. I think he had 8 carries for 199 yards and 4 TDs in the first half. So I'll give you a pass on your post.

Now, lets talk about HC vs MC ................. I know MC has had this game circled since last year. Predictions?

Well said..... All teams have a few players with issues, Hickman is no different. The shots they take fuel the fire those kids already have.............. Hickman 21 , Marshall 7

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is what does Marshall have that can stop Hickman........answer, nothing. Hickman 28 Marshall 6 , Listening to 104.5 the Sports Zone during the high School discussion, several of the High school football "gurus" are calling for Hickman to possibly win it all. I sure hope they are right. If Scott

Sowell stays healthy. Anything can happen.

Scott Sowell will be a factor this year for sure. I think he is just now ready to turn 17, boy oh boy if he stays free of injuries and the line does thier job, he will be hard to stop, records will be shattered. This will be a good game, I look for Hickman to win by at least 14 , they are way to powerful this year in all aspects.

What's Hickman County running this year? I figured Swenson took the Wing T back to Huntingdon with him. Sowell's a very good back and they had some other weapons on offense. Their Achilles last year was on defense. This will be a good test on the road at Lewisburg.

I think they are staying mostly with the wing t ,but modified a little. I think the Defense will do good this year, last year most those kids were juniors , now they have another year under thier belt and they look alot bigger and stronger, Sowell looks better than ever, I have never seen a 16 year old Senior move like he does. His health will be a key factor, he is not injury prone, but sometimes bad luck just happens.Marshall county cannot "Q" in on Sowell, or they are in big trouble, there are many other threats on the field

If Hickman Co. wins by 21 it's because they kidnapped Justin Braden & Jake Morris prior to the kickoff LOL.

Marshall Co. is a very solid defensive football team. I saw them this fall in their scrimmage a few weeks ago against B.G.A. They didn't allow a score throughout that entire scrimmage.

Look for this to be a 14-7, 7-0 type of game..........................just like last year's contest.

What's Hickman County running this year? I figured Swenson took the Wing T back to Huntingdon with him. Sowell's a very good back and they had some other weapons on offense. Their Achilles last year was on defense. This will be a good test on the road at Lewisburg.

Hickman County has a very good team coming back. My question is who took over as head coach and how are the kids responding to him since Swenson left?

If Hickman Co. wins by 21 it's because they kidnapped Justin Braden & Jake Morris prior to the kickoff LOL.

Marshall Co. is a very solid defensive football team. I saw them this fall in their scrimmage a few weeks ago against B.G.A. They didn't allow a score throughout that entire scrimmage.

Look for this to be a 14-7, 7-0 type of game..........................just like last year's contest.

i saw Hickman county play Jackson Northside who i thought should have wiped the field with HC but HC came out beat a huge, Athletic Northside Team...

HC by 21...

if any kidnapping of Braden and/or Morris then... HC by 42.