Hickman county vs. Marshall county

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot imagine Hickman beating the Tigers by 21. Smoke it...drink it ...whatever...I think MC takes this one esp at Marshall

Hickman is not bad they have gotten away from the wing T and spread it around a bit it want come down to coaching. Nick Patterson is a former player and coach from Gary Rankin's old University of Riverdale, helped start the Eagleville program,went Hickman last year as D cordnator. His boy's wil be physicaly prepared, if any flaws they will be mental.Good team on realistic possible trip to murfreesboro if they can hold it to geather.

Hickman is not bad they have gotten away from the wing T and spread it around a bit it want come down to coaching. Nick Patterson is a former player and coach from Gary Rankin's old University of Riverdale, helped start the Eagleville program,went Hickman last year as D cordnator. His boy's wil be physicaly prepared, if any flaws they will be mental.Good team on realistic possible trip to murfreesboro if they can hold it to geather.

Its obvious not only are you a Hickman Fan but an alum. Man do us all a favor proof read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Patterson is a class act.I know him very well and feel that he is one of the brightest young coaches going ight now.He will have his kids ready physically ,mentally , and emotionally.

Awesome game. Marshall Co 37 to Hickman Co 36. Way to go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game? A clock that didn't work. Time that wasn't kept right. A two hour game that lasted three. Had enough time to give Marshall time to score and then magically ran out. Bitter? Yep! I've seen much better games. Hickman deserved to win this game.

i don t know about the guy that posted before me but i thought it was a terrific game! If you were on the other end you wouldnt be sayin anything bout the time but it worked in hickman s favor til the last drive. thats football! that was a very good game by the tigers and the bulldogs. both teams comin up with big plays when they needed them, marshall just made more when it really mattered. this was a classic and one i will not soon forget!!! Great game tigers!

Awesome game? A clock that didn't work. Time that wasn't kept right. A two hour game that lasted three. Had enough time to give Marshall time to score and then magically ran out. Bitter? Yep! I've seen much better games. Hickman deserved to win this game.

yea thats why yall spiked it on 4th down.....

I guess they watered down the field too.

yea thats why yall spiked it on 4th down.....

I guess they watered down the field too.

Hickman lost, but there are concerns as to how this played out, with no scoreboard and mass confusion due to this, it had a factor on this game, DJ did not know it was the 4th down, this is the same Q-back that was there last year in the playoffs, he knows what to do, but with no scoreboard???????????? Whats up with that? They should of had a alternative plan. This is a legitimate concern and taking childish shots like this .............is it nessesary ? That really was rediculous. but for what its worth Hickman lost and they will move on. congradulations to Marshall County.