Adamsville vs Mcnairy Central

cardfan

After watching both teams at the Jamboree last week in Chester County what are some of you folks' thoughts on this game.

My Keys to the game

Mcnairy- no turn overs, out muscle the Cardinals

Adamsville- play your game. Limit mistakes. Team that makes the fewet wins the game.

Should be a large crowd for this opening game!

What's your thought? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see McNairy playing defense the same way as they did last year against A-ville. Play the WR's tight Man-to-Man and blitz. They are going to put as much pressure and hit Melton as much as possible to try and rattle him like last year. The question is will A-ville be able to give him enough time to deliever the ball to the WR's and have them break tackles for big gains?

From what I saw at the Jamboree, Adamsville could be looking at a long night. Adamsville was getting gashed by the Chester Co running game and McNairy was running at will on Riverside. I think McNairy's running game especially Sutton will give A-ville fits. If he stays healthy, I think he will be the all-time leading rushing at McNairy when he graduates. However, he needs to learn how to hold onto the football.

Riverside had a couple of nice runs against McNairy so they looked a little suspect there. However, I didn't see much of a running game from Adamsville but if A-ville can run the ball some it will open the passing game up and keep some pressure off of Melton.

I think McNairy gets up early and makes them pass most of the game and they pin their ears back and come after the QB.I don't think Adamsville can stop the running game and as long as McNairy doesnt fumble at the Goal Line every time, it will not be close. I will say 40-14.

After watching the jamboree both teams have issues. The bobcats cannot expect to win if they fumble the ball as much as they did then. The cardinals can't win if they can not establish the run. I expect this to be a hard fought matchup this year. the keys to this game will be how well the rb from McNairy reacts to getting hit in the mouth and the line play od the Cardinals. This game is very quiet this year and it scares me.

Should be a good game to come out and watch to get the season started for both teams.

I sure can't see where anyone at this point of the season could predict (accurately) a winner let alone a score of 35-7. Why not 49-0? I can't take that post seriously. Lot of crow to eat so early in the season.......

Let me ask you who do you think takes this year

Let me ask you who do you think takes this year

To be honest I don't know. I have seen more or the Cardinals than the Bobcats so my gut goes toward the Cardinals. But the Bobcats have a good RB that could be a great RB before he leaves. The question has to be answered on the field, "Can Justin (my favorite RB) stand up to all the pressure. For this game and this game only, I hope not. For the rest of the year, Go Justin Go.....

To be honest I don't know. I have seen more or the Cardinals than the Bobcats so my gut goes toward the Cardinals. But the Bobcats have a good RB that could be a great RB before he leaves. The question has to be answered on the field, "Can Justin (my favorite RB) stand up to all the pressure. For this game and this game only, I hope not. For the rest of the year, Go Justin Go.....

Gpaw,,

I agree I hope he has an all-state type year. He just needs to start it next week. Both team are pretty evenly matched. The edge seems to go to the Cards with more athletes, but McNairy has their share of them as well. Should be a good ole fashioned slobber knocker this year. Good luck to both teams and hopes of remaining injury free.