Antioch @ Riverdale week 1

lastone2know

Evidently, you don't know what you are talking about.

Okaaaaay, if you have a problem with me then step up and tell me to my face like a MAN. I am not hard to find. You have your way of motivating folks and I have mine.

Just keep taking your pictures and kissing up to the coaches so they will allow you on the field and I will stay off the field and observing. Much better way to actually watch the game than thru a viewfinder anyways.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how you can insult coaches and players on a message board,

but you can't take one.

Why don't you try making some of your comments face-to-face with

the coaches and the principal, tough guy? And why would I waste my

time looking for you?

Okaaaaay, if you have a problem with me then step up and tell me to my face like a MAN. I am not hard to find. You have your way of motivating folks and I have mine.

Just keep taking your pictures and kissing up to the coaches so they will allow you on the field and I will stay off the field and observing. Much better way to actually watch the game than thru a viewfinder anyways.

Funny how you can insult coaches and players on a message board,

but you can't take one.

Why don't you try making some of your comments face-to-face with

the coaches and the principal, tough guy? And why would I waste my

time looking for you?

I have NO problem repeating what I type on here to anyones face and HAVE!

As to the second part, just what I thought as evidently YOU do not have the integrety to back up your comments or say them to MY face. I have never claimed to be a 'tough guy' but I am NOT backing up either.

I think Howse had both Ints.

Have to agree with Riverdalemen on Sherrill. He has stood out and really started getting up field for positive yardage. He had a great catch last week as well.

I think we went 2 for 2 passing.

No fumbles!

Smoots has looked good consistently since the Mcgavock scrimmage. We just need to load him up with biscuits and gravy for every meal.

The offense had almost the perfect game. I'm gonna guess that the defense gave up almost 300 yards. They still seemed to start really slow. Tackling was pretty darn bad at times. Only allowed 7 points and that is really good.

The most amazing thing of the night was that we actually did a substituion on the OL. #61 subbed in at center a couple times and played really well. He's just a soph but looks like he can play on Saturday's if he wants it bad enough.

Was it three or four kicks we had blocked? That has to get fixed.

Gott get loaded up...heading down to Atlanta for the BAMA - Clemson game.

FUnny you mentioned that about smoots i talked to his mom friday night and i have known them for about 5 years or so and that boy has done protein shakes peanut butter tuna fish you name it he has done it to no avail lol they have tried everything lol

i just want to thank LOD for single handedly motivating the boys to victory last night! maybe if you talked some trash about your alma mater smyrna they could win a game too

i hope you stand by your 5-5 prediction for riverdale

Your welcome! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, I stand by my 5-5 prediction and WILL get on here an apologize if they prove me wrong like I also said.

Smyrna is on its own! I may have graduated from their but MY son played for R'dale and NOT Smyrna. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I am glad there are some new names this year.. Howse.. smoots.. But really glad that Ebel is looking to be the leader. Last year his passion was there but just did not seem to be give the oportunity.. Glad it worked out Friday.. Looked great! lets just hope it continues.. Special teams.. great job on the blocks and punts.. (FINALLY..) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO WARRIORS!!!