BA at Ravenwood

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Ravenwood is introducing all black jerseys for this one, and their fans are doing a blackout. Who takes it and by how much?

Will 58 be starting at center for BA as a Junior? Why are you asking CoachT poster who takes it and by how much? Why don't you ask Coach Potter? I'm sure Coach Potter will have all the appropriate answer to satisfy your curiosity. Please let us know Coach Potter response.

I'm sure you as well as Coach Potter are very confident of winning because BA is 31-0 against Williamson County teams. Never to have beaten by public Williamson County team is quite the accomplishment and it doesn't get any better than perfect.

As the rules change in 2009 for Division I teams, this could be the last year BA and Ravenwood will be playing each other in football competition. It all depends how Ronnie Carter breaks down the 2009 rules later on this year.

If past history is any indication, it will be a tough fought game that is fun to watch. I know the atmosphere will be great -- Ravenwood puts on a good show. I've got to go with BA (homer) -- should be fun. This has been a great series that I hope can continue . . .

Will 58 be starting at center for BA as a Junior? Why are you asking CoachT poster who takes it and by how much? Why don't you ask Coach Potter? I'm sure Coach Potter will have all the appropriate answer to satisfy your curiosity. Please let us know Coach Potter response.

I'm sure you as well as Coach Potter are very confident of winning because BA is 31-0 against Williamson County teams. Never to have beaten by public Williamson County team is quite the accomplishment and it doesn't get any better than perfect.

As the rules change in 2009 for Division I teams, this could be the last year BA and Ravenwood will be playing each other in football competition. It all depends how Ronnie Carter breaks down the 2009 rules later on this year.

why did you ask if 58 will be starting at center?