Prayers for your team

bison4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending Prayers & Encouragement to The Camden Lions...but especially to a team traveling to us...Trenton Peabody. Its a long trip for them and the couple of hours on the field will hopefully get their minds off loosing a team player this week. "Lord, give them strength and the courage to keep it together just for a couple of hours." AMEN

I know it's fun to razz each other on Coacht, but let's put that aside and everyone list their team and all can pray for the boys on the field. Too many times a young man is injured and if we as a whole pray for them a miracle just may be witnessed this season. So if you want to put a team or player down go to another thread.

I'll start by adding the Station Camp Bison.

THANK YOU & PLEASE PRAY 4 ALL THE ANDERSON COUNTY TEAMS . AC MAVERICKS/ CLINTON DRAGONS/ OAKRIDGE WILDCATS/OS BOBCATS PLAYERS &COACHES&FANS GODBLESS THEM ALL.

I hope all teams were injury free. As far as I know there were no injuries in the SC vs. Springfield game. Just one bell rung and some cramps. I pray every team this season can end with zero injuries. Thanks for adding your teams. God be praised and keep praying, our boys need it.