Region 4-5a SURVIVOR

MOJO11

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAVERGNE

So you can only pick a team to win once per season? If there are 10 weeks counting this one and eight teams, what happens when you run out? Are you going to allow two bye weeks (or one bye and not do picks during the fall break) or does this end at Week 8 (maybe everyone will be eliminated by then, I bet most would be out if you started last week)?

LAVERGNE

So you can only pick a team to win once per season? If there are 10 weeks counting this one and eight teams, what happens when you run out? Are you going to allow two bye weeks (or one bye and not do picks during the fall break) or does this end at Week 8 (maybe everyone will be eliminated by then, I bet most would be out if you started last week)?

Yeah, im kicking myself for not starting it last week and wish I had money on it. Usually these things don't last no longer than 5 weeks because you are constantly running out of the so-called stronger picks. If we do decide to do a BYE week it would have to be put to a vote and approved by a majority decision and after week 4, hopefully a few teams will have been eliminated by then leaving only 5 or 6 to decide. What do you think?

I have never done one of these so no clue how long it will last. Thanks for doing it though.

We can go 8 weeks and if there is still people left then let them pick from the 8 teams during the last 2 weeks. I think it might be better to do a bye for everyone during the fall break since there will only be WC and Lebanon to pick from that week (I haven't checked the schedule, they may play each other that week), and if there are still people left after week 9 they get the whole pool of teams in week 10.

So options are:

a. 2 bye picks

b. 1 bye pick and no picks in week 7 (fall break)

c. No picks week 7 and restart with all teams in week 10 through playoffs

d. Restart with all teams in Week 9 (danger danger will robinson in week 7)

e. Don't sweat it, this is going to be over before week 7.

Any other options? I say let the survivors vote next week with their picks.