Hey King Brian

rufus22

Book him, gg! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cite him for the following:

1. Failure to Yield......to your vast football knowledge! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

2. Perjury......he lied about WW!

3. Assault......at least he used a computer instead of a deadly weapon!

4. Slander......I'm really digging here!

5. Loitering......he has hung around long enough to suit WW!

6. Jaywalking.....HE CROSSED THIS BOARD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

7. Rioting......everybody get your armour on.....we are going in!

Have fun at the game tonight!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I didn't know that asking Brian a question would lead to 5 pages of replies. But anyway, like I stated before in my original post, I think Brian is a great journalist and truly does a really good job in covering the local teams. His articles are the only reason I read the Morgan County News, because there isn't anything else in it worth reading. As for the rumors about the tapes Brian gets being given to other teams, that is ridiculous. Brian takes his job too seriously and is too professional to do something like that. As for Harrison, I truly don't care for him. He just comes across to me as a person who thinks he knows it all, and obviously he doesn't with the way he coaches the team. As stated by Oletiger, Sunbright has one of the weakest non-region schedules in the state, and yet he has won only 5 games total when he should be winning 5 to 6 a year. Now being a former player it depresses me to see my alma mater going through such a bad time, and being at the Greenback game didn't help anything. His play calling doesnt make any sense with the type of players he has. The line isn't big enough to try to pound the ball up the middle. Also the only down field passes that were attempted were mostly fades, while the middle of the field was open pretty much all night because greenback knew that they didn't have to worry about any slants, I mean mix it up a little bit cause Sunbright has some good athletes, with Garrett Starkey, Will Carrol, Justin Huseman being some good offensive weapons, but they way Harrison tries to use them is very ineffective. But hopefully Sunbright will have a decent season, but from the looks of things with Oakdale being greatly improved, it could possibly be a winless season in the region for Sunbright. Anyway, Brian keep up the good work. You really represent the county well with your unbiased and greatly written reports. Hopefully Harrison will realize how big of an idiot he is being, but if not, just know that people really do enjoy your work. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good job Tigers Friday night against Pickett County. I didn't get to make it, but heard we looked bad the first half and then played better in 2nd half. I bet Harison won't have anything to say about his team again this week. I wish he would stop being such a big baby. The Sunbright kids deserve better.

yes we did play really bad untill about the 3rd. we came in there thinking we had it won.