best game in AAA 2002

rltaylor

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two best games that I seen were in the state tournament. Maplewood vs. Bearden, was one of the best games that I had seen last year. Stratford vs. Science Hill, was another good game that I seen last year.

Maplewood vs. Bearden,

That was a very dissapointing game for me. It made me mad how Alex Oliver ran coast to coast to get an easy lay-up in the las 7 seconds.

Stratford vs. Science Hill,

That game made me mad how Science Hill had called them two time outs going out of bounds, then when Stratford tried to do it the refs said it was out of bounds.

Them were the only games that I seen last year that had me standing up the whole 4th quarter.

[Edited by domonique2002 on 8-4-02 3:31A]

You are exactly right about Hunters Lane games. Whew, they gave us a fit. By the way, I know who you are; one of my favorite asst. coaches. We had so many tight games that it gave me fits last year, but you know what, our kids finally came through like champions - just like Stratford did. I was very glad to see both of us go to the state- just wish we could have played in the finals!

The most ENTERTAINING game of the year would have to be the Maryville-Bearden game at Bearden. This game had absolutely everything. Winston dunked twice, and I believe Oliver even dunked on a breakaway. Maryville also had an 8-0 run in the span of 8 seconds. This game was also just another unbelieveable performace by Humphrey.

However, the BEST game would be the Bearden-Maplewood game in the state tournament. Maplewood led all the way but Bearden had a strong 4th quarter and ended with Kyle Cruze hitting a bank shot off an offensive rebound at the buzzer to send them to the semis.

Posted by mhsrbl202:

The most ENTERTAINING game of the year would have to be the Maryville-Bearden game at Bearden. This game had absolutely everything. Winston dunked twice, and I believe Oliver even dunked on a breakaway. Maryville also had an 8-0 run in the span of 8 seconds. This game was also just another unbelieveable performace by Humphrey.

Three dunks makes a game the most entertaining? Heh...you oughta watch Hamilton play somebody that's decent but not good sometime.

you are so right those games were really great games but one of them left a bad taste in my mouth when they played dirty ball with the cheap shot that ended up with a broken nose witch was caught on film as wrong and a maplewood loss. Everyone cant always win but not to that extent.