Meigs Tigers At Central Chargers

TigerTrainer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but Central should make the score board theirs Friday night. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Time for another east tennessee classic. . .Should be a hard fought game on both sides of the ball. . .i'll post my prediction as i find out more about meigs and how they look. . .GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Time for another east tennessee classic. . .Should be a hard fought game on both sides of the ball. . .i'll post my prediction as i find out more about meigs and how they look. . .GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Heard that Meigs defense looked fair, But offense was awful. They were not able to move the ball at all. I think they scored their only TD on an interception.

I believe they will find it much harder to score against the Charger D.

But I know they will come to Englewood with a chip on their shoulder and a point to prove too. Just don't think that will get it done this time around.

CHARGERS WILL ROLL AGAIN!!!!!

Heard that Meigs defense looked fair, But offense was awful. They were not able to move the ball at all. I think they scored their only TD on an interception.

I believe they will find it much harder to score against the Charger D.

But I know they will come to Englewood with a chip on their shoulder and a point to prove too. Just don't think that will get it done this time around.

CHARGERS WILL ROLL AGAIN!!!!!

i don't know if they will roll or not, but i think if the passing game goes as well as it did against OS, the charger O will be tough to keep out of the end zone! keep in mind rayl has another weapon to throw to in jordan

HUGE game! can't wait to see this one! this time it is in englewood, so you can count on the clock workin! jordan jackson is back, i believe taylor is back, but what about the other 40 players that are injured?

yes if watson does not hurt him self again than he should be back to help in LBs and RBs to move on for a big win for the chargers....and as for jackson he will be playing which will be a big target for zach to throw to.....as for the d fence they should be looking pretty good with 4,34,56,53,50 on the other side of the ball..... as for the other 40 that are hurt i think its just came down to two main players on the roster and that is green,and pryor but i look for the chargers to get the win

GO CHARGERS

To everyone who is putting meigs down..

there is no point in it guys meigs is alot and i mean alot better then what they showed friday against boyd...

boyd is a good team but the are not 28 pts better then meigs..

but get ready cause this week meigs is looking to step it up and get 200% better and look to come out on top over the chargers...from what i have heard some of centrals ball players got into a fight or something dont know if that is true but if anyone knows anything plz tell...

i see this game being really close...whoever wins will win by less then a td

To everyone who is putting meigs down..

there is no point in it guys meigs is alot and i mean alot better then what they showed friday against boyd...

boyd is a good team but the are not 28 pts better then meigs..

but get ready cause this week meigs is looking to step it up and get 200% better and look to come out on top over the chargers...from what i have heard some of centrals ball players got into a fight or something dont know if that is true but if anyone knows anything plz tell...

i see this game being really close...whoever wins will win by less then a td

I heard that Mr. Rayl took a little abuse from Mr. Jackson and Mr. Simpson, probably a disagreement over signing bonus's.

I heard that Mr. Rayl took a little abuse from Mr. Jackson and Mr. Simpson, probably a disagreement over signing bonus's.

i did hear rayl's name mentioned but not the other two...

also heard it was over a girl.. any truth to that?

and if they did get into it what does this mean for the team this week against meigs...will they play and if they do will they work as a team?