West Greene vs Happy Valley

Look at turnovers. Whoever turns the ball over the most will lose. Turnovers killed the Buffs last year. They took care of the ball and beat Cloudland. If they take care of it agian they will beat HV. The Buffs are ahead of the rest of the Greene COunty schools (except GHS). They have been working hard in the weight room and on the field since the end of last season. The other county schools (except GHS) think you can come in a week or two before camp starts and make a good year out of it. Hard work by a whole team pays off in the end! Keep improving Buffs!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at turnovers. Whoever turns the ball over the most will lose. Turnovers killed the Buffs last year. They took care of the ball and beat Cloudland. If they take care of it agian they will beat HV. The Buffs are ahead of the rest of the Greene COunty schools (except GHS). They have been working hard in the weight room and on the field since the end of last season. The other county schools (except GHS) think you can come in a week or two before camp starts and make a good year out of it. Hard work by a whole team pays off in the end! Keep improving Buffs!

From a EHS player-Happy Valley is pitiful...I'm pulling for the buffs...just cover Jake Hodge and shut down the dive play and you will role easily /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i think west greene will win this one.... but the jc press picked the warriors number 1 this season in preseason poll... havent seen them play just heard how bad they was in a preseason game... its preseason but its still happy valley i mean honestly do they have to play hard and risk injury to a below par team like unaka... but on the topic of west greene is on top of other county schools... we will see when the county schools meet up... and except ghs nooo west greene has worked harder than ghs 0-1 wghs 1-0 ghs thought they was goin to state by last years record.... thats all on that... but honestly wghs has worked really hard so has cdhs and sghs dont know bout nghs.. when it gets time when wghs plays cdhs and sghs its goin to show the work that has been put in... not saying wghs hasnt worked hard its just the lil bit extra comes out these games.... im hopein when it comes that time to play all winning records which will rasie the stakes... but good job wghs hope you beat the tar out of the happy gay warriors!!!!

wghs 28

hvs- 21

I dont know a lot about either of these schools, but I talk to a lot of HV fans, and I have watched them play some, there QB is a good athlete, my personal opinion I would move him to RB or WR, and start the Fleenor kid as QB. Lack luster performance against Betsy, decent against Unicoi, I would give the jr. QB a chance, he looks good in the pocket what little he has played. Very calm, great form, and a good strong arm very accurate arm, I know the guy QB'ing right now has deserved his time to play, and he should, but I think he would benefit the team better as a wide out or a RB...The fleenor kid has only played like 11 or 12 plays at the end of games this year, and has probably threw for more yards, and has two very nice TD passes to his credit, so give him a shot! It's all about IMPROVING!!!

later, yall!!

Just my opinion only, not intended to offend anyone!

i dunno what happened other than being oversized and over powered it ruly was a sad night for this west greene fan but that was last night now on to Unaka lets hope we have a better friday than last night next week

aZAa90 you missed that call big that is why i never say one way or another i hate to eat crow........