science hill football week2

hilltopfan

last nights game showed that we still have a lot of work to do. with a team that is definitely talented but much smaller we should not have had so much trouble. did anyone else notice that we made some ajustments to defense from week one which seemed to not work near as well as at south. i also think there was some very bad play calling on offense which nearly cost us the game. i think it is clear that #4 is

not a varsity quarterback much more talented ones standing on sidelines.we better get better quick because our conference games won't be so forgiving of mistakes.ss you have the talent do you have the knowledge to win?

last nights game showed that we still have a lot of work to do. with a team that is definitely talented but much smaller we should not have had so much trouble. did anyone else notice that we made some ajustments to defense from week one which seemed to not work near as well as at south. i also think there was some very bad play calling on offense which nearly cost us the game. i think it is clear that #4 is

not a varsity quarterback much more talented ones standing on sidelines.we better get better quick because our conference games won't be so forgiving of mistakes.ss you have the talent do you have the knowledge to win?

hilltop..This post is a bit more user friendly than the one you had on here last night.

If you do have this much disdain for the program then go find another. Somebody must not be getting much if any playing time in your family. If a players number gets called don't so quick to call him out. He worked hard , put his time in and deserved the chance. Good bad or otherwise you are out of line calling any high school player out like you have. I know many of the hill players and the ones I do know are class acts unlike yourself. The player you continue to call out is an outstanding athlete and well deserves any chance he may get.

hilltop..This post is a bit more user friendly than the one you had on here last night.

If you do have this much disdain for the program then go find another. Somebody must not be getting much if any playing time in your family. If a players number gets called don't so quick to call him out. He worked hard , put his time in and deserved the chance. Good bad or otherwise you are out of line calling any high school player out like you have. I know many of the hill players and the ones I do know are class acts unlike yourself. The player you continue to call out is an outstanding athlete and well deserves any chance he may get.

I agree........he must have a family member that has been struck out too many times by the kid in baseball /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i have been a topper fan for many many years and will always be one. i never said that he was not a good athelete and i'm sure he did practice hard and so did the others. just because he is a great baseball player doesn't mean he's a great quarterback,remember michael jordan. i am simply stating that he may not be the right man for the job, that is just life.

i have been a topper fan for many many years and will always be one. i never said that he was not a good athelete and i'm sure he did practice hard and so did the others. just because he is a great baseball player doesn't mean he's a great quarterback,remember michael jordan. i am simply stating that he may not be the right man for the job, that is just life.

Michael Jordan was a quarterback ? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Michael Jordan was a quarterback ? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

[/quote

no michael jordan was a super star basketball player, but when he tried baseball as you recall it didn't seem to come so naturally. i'm saying because you excel inone doesn't make you excel in the other.sorry it took me so long to respond, i was enjoying my life.