PERRY CO. @ HUNTLAND

buzztown

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with rain in the forecast would anyone like to change thier predictions?

i think the rain will hurt the vikings, seems they had a problem with hanging on to the ball when it was dry.

this should be a good matchup.. both teams use the double wing. huntland is isolated so it is always hard to get a good read on them.

hard to predict but i am going with a 7 point ball game.

PC 14-

Huntland 7

i think the rain will hurt the vikings, seems they had a problem with hanging on to the ball when it was dry.

this should be a good matchup.. both teams use the double wing. huntland is isolated so it is always hard to get a good read on them.

hard to predict but i am going with a 7 point ball game.

PC 14-

Huntland 7

Huntland had trouble holding on to the ball last week too.

5-5. This team is much much better than what they showed in the play day at Mt.Pleasant.They are the most improved team in our region since the play day.Clarksville Academy was one of the favorites over in region 5 along with Jo Byrns,Cascade,and Eagleville and they beat them handily. You better not take them lightly or you will be in for a long night!

First off, CA was definitely NOT among the favorites in region 5. I have no idea where you heard that. I do feel that Huntland will win this game, but don't justify their talent level by the victory last week. They have a good chance to make a playoff run, but I don't think anyone in Region 5 had CA in the playoffs this year.