Coalfield @ Oneida

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O KKKKKKKKKKKk ! Don't want to upset anyone /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

didn't upset me. it does rub me a little wrong people wearing oneida orange an' rootin for them jackets. I think the world of them boys myself, hate the way it went down, but derned if i'm gonna take it out on the oneida team.just root fer the boys ya know and holler for coalfield the other 9 weeks. go big arnj.

didn't upset me. it does rub me a little wrong people wearing oneida orange an' rootin for them jackets. I think the world of them boys myself, hate the way it went down, but derned if i'm gonna take it out on the oneida team.just root fer the boys ya know and holler for coalfield the other 9 weeks. go big arnj.

Very well spoken my friend. I like them boys, But my blood is Oneida Orange!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yep i remember that game aswell.. that was a dandy! didnt brandon davis get score late to win?

Yeah...I believe Davis was the punter too. One of the best boots I have ever seen on a high school kid. Just kept pinning Oneida back. Couldn't get off our side of the field. Probably too soon to call but that game has to go down as a classic in this match-up.

Yeah...I believe Davis was the punter too. One of the best boots I have ever seen on a high school kid. Just kept pinning Oneida back. Couldn't get off our side of the field. Probably too soon to call but that game has to go down as a classic in this match-up.

I doubt this one will have near the drama,Oneida is up and Coalfield is down, still has to be played on the field, stranger things have happened.

This is a rivalry, but it wont show this year. Too tough of a mountain for the jackets to climb im afraid.... Oneida has homefield advantage and a lot more talent, experience, and confidence in their game. Coalfield just lost last week to Wartburg, no offence towards the dogs but hadnt they lost like 28 straight or something?? i mean i am thinking Oneida ends this one quick because even though Coalfield is going to play hard i dont believe they have enough gas in the tank to go 4 quarters with this Oneida team.

OHS - 41

CHS - 14

CYJacket.....looks like the Jackets have had a bit of a struggle early on, what's going on? That Wartburg score jumped off the page at me when I saw it. I don't think for one minute that we are going to get any less than a swarm of angry Yellow Jackets Friday Night. And this is a very experienced Indian team, so I will be VERY surprised if you don't see us play well. We have managed to do that two weeks in a row......can we make i three /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ? Haven't seen you around much and you always shoot pretty straight with Coalfield Football!

Hey, P22......I didn't grade the kids this week, because I DIDN'T MAKE THE DRIVE UP! I'm waiting on a copy of the game. How do you think they graded out against the Bulldogs? Hope to get that out soon as I can!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazaxx /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I supposed the flame was flickering a little "lighter" this year, but sheesh! In the past, one could write one sentence and the whole gang down there in Coal-City would light this board up. I'm not trying to "glean" anything from anybody.....thought the cats down there would be ready to rumble. Well....for what it is worth, most of us up here tend to root for your team every week but one. (or two if we happen to hit each other in the playoffs!) Regardless, win or lose I look forward to this game every year. I don't see why this year should be any different.

Prediction: (way early in the week for me)

Oneida 31

Coalfield 0

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzaxxs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

coalfield has a up hill battle on their hands.

I know the seniors remember their freshman year at coalfield .

The score was Home team-28 away team-0 .

I think the score will be about the same ( at half time ).

I have tried to reframe from making lop sided predictions but shoot this is coalfield.

Coalfield not looking to good this year as u all know, Watched us get embarrassed by York again kinda expected that one ... then got beat by Wartburg that one stung a little bit ... to many mistakes in the red zone cost us that game but congrats to Wartburg glad they got a W been a long time just wished it wasn't against us.

Our defense played fairly well Friday got a little tired late ... Offense needs some lineman in a BAD way !!

Congrats to the Indians big win over Hampton I was so glad to see that score...