Coalfield @ Oneida

REMEBER THE ONLY POLE THAT COUNTS IS THE LAST ONE.

Rank Team Record Points

1 South Pittsburg 2-0 360

2 Trousdale County 3-0 318

3 Jo Byrns School 2-0 217

4 Oneida 3-0 206

5 Friendship Christian School 2-0 202

6 McKenzie 2-0 190

7 Cascade 2-0 154

8 Greenback 2-0 129

9 Cosby 3-0 109

10 Forrest 2-0 94

11 South Fulton 3-0 92

12 Clay County 2-1 87

13 Eagleville 1-1 85

14 Union City 1-1 74

15 Grace Christian Academy 2-0 73

16 Wayne County 1-2 67

17 Collinwood 2-0 67

18 Huntland 1-1 61

19 Harriman 1-1 61

20 Midway 2-1 61

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the boys can stay focused. Success brings lots of things, some good, some bad. I'm sure everyone, including drunk Uncle Gomer who played one year of middle school ball back in 1971, has an opinion on what to do now!

What a fun year to be player. Stay focused boys. Listen to your coaches, Make good decisions. Take care of your body and get better for next week. Admiral Nelson makes his Oneida debut! pardon my French.

I hope the boys can stay focused. Success brings lots of things, some good, some bad. I'm sure everyone, including drunk Uncle Gomer who played one year of middle school ball back in 1971, has an opinion on what to do now!

What a fun year to be player. Stay focused boys. Listen to your coaches, Make good decisions. Take care of your body and get better for next week. Admiral Nelson makes his Oneida debut! pardon my French.

Any year is a fun year to play football, unless your opener is against UCLA. Mutiny is the talk on campus. I'm hearing the tribe is going to be very good this year. Maybe my first game seeing OHS in person? We shall see. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Any year is a fun year to play football, unless your opener is against UCLA. Mutiny is the talk on campus. I'm hearing the tribe is going to be very good this year. Maybe my first game seeing OHS in person? We shall see. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man, I would have grabbed old Clawson and told him "dive left, dive right" When in doubt...run off tackle! I think the locals are deffinately stocking up their torches and sharpening their pitch forks.

The tribe has two good games coming up....The Gap will be pretty good and then Midway. That one will be off the hook!

Man, I would have grabbed old Clawson and told him "dive left, dive right" When in doubt...run off tackle! I think the locals are deffinately stocking up their torches and sharpening their pitch forks.

The tribe has two good games coming up....The Gap will be pretty good and then Midway. That one will be off the hook!

The students usually start it first but it's pretty much an all across knoxville affair now. Which will be a better game? My past experience says midway because the gap was pretty soft in my day. It's either OHS or Campbell County, my fiancee's hometown, because I don't intend on watching Scott play the convicts.

"Drunk Uncle Gomer!" That's truely classic Smash!! I know what you mean, though-I've seen guys in Wartburg who never played a SINGLE DOWN of football in high school now coaching their sons in little league sporting tattoos and trying to play tough coach like they're the Bear or Lombardi or somebody. Hey, what do I know but at least I did play 4 years of high school ball and am smart enough to know that those days are LONG gone!! BTW, I hope to get to see Oneida play this year-they sound like the real deal!