johnson county @ Elizabethton

hightower66

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Johnson Co. will completely demolish Elizabethton. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They will dominate them in kicking, passing, rushing, and playing with heart. This is the Cyclones, not the New York Jets! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest longhorns51

no this game will not be for a playoff spot Johnson County will win and elizabethton will be on the outside of the playoffs looking in again. i will tell you this i went to the Elizabethton Science Hill game and the Cyclones have real good speed but i dont think they will be able to show it cause on kickoff Prudhomme puts it in the endzone everytime and if we have to punt we have great coverage. On defense JC will not let them outside and up the middle you boys aint got a chance just throw them plays out right not. The only thing JC has to watch for is the QB he has speed but not a very good arm. The Cyclones defense is fast but small we run Grindstaff up the middle and then Shelton on the outside we will run and pass all over them. Coach Witten better teach those boys how to hold onto the ball cause JC is not like Science Hill we will take advantage and convert in the red zone. Cyclones you boys better get ready cause us mountain boys are coming and we will hit you in the mouth. Go Longhorns

Johnson County 31

Elizabethton 21

no this game will not be for a playoff spot Johnson County will win and elizabethton will be on the outside of the playoffs looking in again. i will tell you this i went to the Elizabethton Science Hill game and the Cyclones have real good speed but i dont think they will be able to show it cause on kickoff Prudhomme puts it in the endzone everytime and if we have to punt we have great coverage. On defense JC will not let them outside and up the middle you boys aint got a chance just throw them plays out right not. The only thing JC has to watch for is the QB he has speed but not a very good arm. The Cyclones defense is fast but small we run Grindstaff up the middle and then Shelton on the outside we will run and pass all over them. Coach Witten better teach those boys how to hold onto the ball cause JC is not like Science Hill we will take advantage and convert in the red zone. Cyclones you boys better get ready cause us mountain boys are coming and we will hit you in the mouth. Go Longhorns

Johnson County 31

Elizabethton 21

You must be on something after letting a 0-2 Hampton run all over you at home and you think you can stop Carr,Itaro,and Forbes so did Science Hill and if not for turnovers you know the Cyclones win last night! The only thing you said to be true is they better learn to hang on to the ball. With turnovers you can lose to anybody!

Cyclones win big!

CYCLONES------35

LONGHORNS----10

Johnson County 31

Elizabethton 21

Pulling for the Longhorns, edge to Betsy because the game is in Elizabethton. Hope you prove my pick wrong.

Guest longhorns51

You must be on something after letting a 0-2 Hampton run all over you at home and you think you can stop Carr,Itaro,and Forbes so did Science Hill and if not for turnovers you know the Cyclones win last night! The only thing you said to be true is they better learn to hang on to the ball. With turnovers you can lose to anybody!

Cyclones win big!

CYCLONES------35

LONGHORNS----10

wow ok even if elizabethton does pull off a miracle and coach Witten learns how to coach in a week and beat Johnson County it wont be by that much. You can not seriously think that your small defense can stop Grindstaff Shelton Phipps and Prudhomme come on we will at least score 28 if not more and there is no way that our defense will give up 35 there isnt an App St beating LSU chance that will happen. I know i know where your going to go with this that we gave up 27 to Hampton. Ok im not making excuses cause there is no reason why we should have given up that much to them but that was the 1st game of the season and we are rivals and i believe you said in a prev post that in a rivalry game anything can happen. (It might have not been you) I tell you what if Elizabethton wins i will give Elizabethton all the respect in the world and never post on this site again. That is how confident i am that Johnson County will beat Elizabethton from opening kick to final whistle and thats how much confidence i have in the coaching of coach Witten.

Go Horns

Cyclones win big!

CYCLONES------35

LONGHORNS----10

First of all Hampton was not 0-2 when they came to Johnson County, that game is most of the time a close game anyway, but who cares it over, that was two weeks ago the games ahead are what matter now. I not going to say that the Horns are going to win big I think it will be about like this past Friday 7 points will be the difference in the game. Longhorns win 28-21. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

My thoughts are that Johnson County will come ready to play for 4 quarters, they always do. The problem is that they will not be able to handle Betys speed. I know Elizabethton lost to the hill, but the Toppers could match their speed. I really think Coach Witten has turned a corner. The Cyclones are also some of the better tacklers I have seen. If the Horns had just a little more speed.........Cyclones 31 Longhorns 14 it will not be close

Good Luck to both

First of all Hampton was not 0-2 when they came to Johnson County, that game is most of the time a close game anyway, but who cares it over, that was two weeks ago the games ahead are what matter now. I not going to say that the Horns are going to win big I think it will be about like this past Friday 7 points will be the difference in the game. Longhorns win 28-21. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Im not being smart with this question cause I really dont know but does the Longhorns have anybody to match the Cyclones speed on the team? The Toppers had (2) kids that were as fast but Ive seen know one as quick as the Itaro kid #25 hes at full speed in about two steps!