johnson county @ Elizabethton

hightower66

and he is going to miss alot more friday

his job was to contain the outside and make Kinley go back inside which he did...has to have help from the middle..I have a feeling they will cut Carr loose this week instead of giving him 5 carries a game....we will see then just how good of tacklers you all are and longhorn51 you probably don't even play that much and if you do im guessing your not very good because i know this isnt Phipps or #18 cause they have more class....Go ahead and talk because i will meet you somewhere personally and hand you $100 if you all win i promise. You are scared and thinking you all are good. Hampton gave you all you wanted and their LB and DB's was about 5'4 135 pounds and didnt know what they was doing. you better come with more then the 8 plays you all run cause you are in for awaking. We will cram the middle like Hampton did and running the lead play and bouancing it outside wont work. Carr outside in the middle all around you guys Forbes in the middle outside and around you guys and Intaro in the middle,outside and around you guys all night. Learn football then talk /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest longhorns51

his job was to contain the outside and make Kinley go back inside which he did...has to have help from the middle..I have a feeling they will cut Carr loose this week instead of giving him 5 carries a game....we will see then just how good of tacklers you all are and longhorn51 you probably don't even play that much and if you do im guessing your not very good because i know this isnt Phipps or #18 cause they have more class....Go ahead and talk because i will meet you somewhere personally and hand you $100 if you all win i promise. You are scared and thinking you all are good. Hampton gave you all you wanted and their LB and DB's was about 5'4 135 pounds and didnt know what they was doing. you better come with more then the 8 plays you all run cause you are in for awaking. We will cram the middle like Hampton did and running the lead play and bouancing it outside wont work. Carr outside in the middle all around you guys Forbes in the middle outside and around you guys and Intaro in the middle,outside and around you guys all night. Learn football then talk

umm lets see no i dont play my football days ended in Ohio and your crazy for thinking that we wont run all over you guys up the middle your to small man facts are facts. you guys have no heart that showed in your play vs SHHS. and we ran more than 8 plays vs hampton but why would we run that many plays vs them when your a real coach you have different game plan for each team something you should tell coach Whiten he needs a coaching lesson. If #21 job was to contain tell him he needs a lesson and you wont have any help back in the middle when our lineman are all over them. and i hope you give Carr more than 5 carries wasent he the one who fumbled all night. (thats a real question who did have your fumbles) Also i hope you are a man of your word cause you should have your $100 ready and just give it to me when i walk in but if you want a real bet let me know i will be more than happy to take your money.

umm lets see no i dont play my football days ended in Ohio and your crazy for thinking that we wont run all over you guys up the middle your to small man facts are facts. you guys have no heart that showed in your play vs SHHS. and we ran more than 8 plays vs hampton but why would we run that many plays vs them when your a real coach you have different game plan for each team something you should tell coach Whiten he needs a coaching lesson. If #21 job was to contain tell him he needs a lesson and you wont have any help back in the middle when our lineman are all over them. and i hope you give Carr more than 5 carries wasent he the one who fumbled all night. (thats a real question who did have your fumbles) Also i hope you are a man of your word cause you should have your $100 ready and just give it to me when i walk in but if you want a real bet let me know i will be more than happy to take your money.

I know your a player on the team by the way your low education speaking is and #33 is the one that had the fumble problem which has been fixed. You meet me at the gate beside the consession's with your $100 ready. Finals words until after the game but i leave you with this EHS-34 JCounty-17 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Coach Whitten is just upset that he dont know how to coach he thought it would be fun to come back to his old high school and relive his old glory days news flash you cant coach so go be a fan and let a real coach take over and quit living off of your bothers name.

Heres an idea why dont you tell everyone here the last game you coached! I bet never, and as for coach Witten he was a great player at both high school and college in which he earned on his own because little brother wasnt even out of school you jealous twit! Now why dont you go back in the hole you came out of or go back to school if your not in school now and get a teaching degree so you can tell coach Atwood how good of coach you are! If not just shut you cake hole about people you dont even know and stop embarrising Johnson County with you comments!

P.S.---- WHILE YOU ARE AT SCHOOL LEARN TO SPELL SUCH WORDS AS WITTEN AND BROTHER

GO CYCLONES!!!

his job was to contain the outside and make Kinley go back inside which he did...has to have help from the middle..I have a feeling they will cut Carr loose this week instead of giving him 5 carries a game....we will see then just how good of tacklers you all are and longhorn51 you probably don't even play that much and if you do im guessing your not very good because i know this isnt Phipps or #18 cause they have more class....Go ahead and talk because i will meet you somewhere personally and hand you $100 if you all win i promise. You are scared and thinking you all are good. Hampton gave you all you wanted and their LB and DB's was about 5'4 135 pounds and didnt know what they was doing. you better come with more then the 8 plays you all run cause you are in for awaking. We will cram the middle like Hampton did and running the lead play and bouancing it outside wont work. Carr outside in the middle all around you guys Forbes in the middle outside and around you guys and Intaro in the middle,outside and around you guys all night. Learn football then talk /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what does containing have to do with missing tackles he let them run right past him like he was scared so what does speed help there

In my mind the jury is still out on both teams. This game is probably for a playoff spot. I think the Cyclone defense is good enough to limit the Horns to two scores or less. If the Cyclones can hold on to the ball, I see a long night of rabbit chasing for the Longhorns. I hope this is the Cyclones first big step towards rebuilding the program. Cyclones 34-Longhorns 14. Go Cyclones!!!!!

Heres an idea why dont you tell everyone here the last game you coached! I bet never, and as for coach Witten he was a great player at both high school and college in which he earned on his own because little brother wasnt even out of school you jealous twit! Now why dont you go back in the hole you came out of or go back to school if your not in school now and get a teaching degree so you can tell coach Atwood how good of coach you are! If not just shut you cake hole about people you dont even know and stop embarrising Johnson County with you comments!

P.S.---- WHILE YOU ARE AT SCHOOL LEARN TO SPELL SUCH WORDS AS WITTEN AND BROTHER

GO CYCLONES!!!

"shut you cake hole"??? and "with you comments"??? sounds to me u etown kids don't know proper grammar and im pretty sure its spelled "embarrasing" as well... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and longhorn51 you'll be eating good friday after the game with that extra $100 in your pocket /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> big game for phipps and prudhomme...lets show them cyclones how hard our defense can hit!

I think Witten has so much of his brother's money, he don't really care if the Cyclones win or not! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe the leadership of Elizabethton will forget about money for once and get rid of that yellow stripe that runs down their backs and hire someone who can coach. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Johnson Co. will be bringing hardworking, blue collar players to E-town. These are the kind of people who built America. E-town is the kind of people who are bringing it down. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ok??¦I have some time to play so let??™s do it. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> To be honest with you Johnson County is the most overrated team in the conference this year. Their one truly talented player is Prudhomme??¦and??¦well??¦I guess that??™s it. I looked at your roster, but I was also at the jamboree and watched the players come in without their pads, and I think it??™s safe to say that there is a lot of fudging on the true size of the players on this team to say the least. I think you get a lot of credit because JC has the rep of being hardcore and playing with a lot of heart??¦but that??™s not going to be enough this year against what I believe to be the clear cut top three teams (South, THS, and Elizabethton). The only thing that slightly levels the playing field for JC this year is frankly your playing field??¦because after the Circus or Rodeo or whatever it is /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> that completely destroys the playing surface of that field comes to town it is almost impossible to compete on that ???mud bowel???. In this game if EH can keep the ball out of Prudhomme??™s hands (and away from that foot I might add) JC won??™t be able to score with them. EH has some talented and very speedy backs. Speed can kill in the open field and JC has to be worried about containment because in the Science Hill game I (and probably more than half of Johnson County??™s team) saw first hand that if these guys break out of the ???box???, the secondary better already be on their horse because they won??™t be lookin back. With all the speed and athleticism on the SH team they had their hands full when one of these three (Carr, Forbes, or Itaro) broke through the line. What on earth would make JC so confident that they can stop this barrage I don??™t know??¦because frankly it??™s going to be a BIG problem for South and THS if they are unable to control the line of scrimmage. I know that one or two of my statement have been pretty bold, and that anything can happen in high school football (like that thunderstorm in 05??™ that stopped a travesty from taking place /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ), but I??™m trying to figure out how longhorns51, zaza90, and grbone will ever be able to post on these boards again after the beating you will more than likely take on Friday!! What could you possible say after talking your team up so much and standing on your stump proclaiming that we are all just mere mortals compared to the mighty longhorns /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Maybe you can just fall back on the ???great and powerful??? Cloudland; or the ???extraordinarily superior to all??? Hampton bulldogs. Your mouth (longhorn51) is really casting a dark shadow on the accomplishments of others??¦way to represent!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok??¦I have some time to play so let??™s do it. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> To be honest with you Johnson County is the most overrated team in the conference this year. Their one truly talented player is Prudhomme??¦and??¦well??¦I guess that??™s it. I looked at your roster, but I was also at the jamboree and watched the players come in without their pads, and I think it??™s safe to say that there is a lot of fudging on the true size of the players on this team to say the least. I think you get a lot of credit because JC has the rep of being hardcore and playing with a lot of heart??¦but that??™s not going to be enough this year against what I believe to be the clear cut top three teams (South, THS, and Elizabethton). The only thing that slightly levels the playing field for JC this year is frankly your playing field??¦because after the Circus or Rodeo or whatever it is /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> that completely destroys the playing surface of that field comes to town it is almost impossible to compete on that ???mud bowel???. In this game if EH can keep the ball out of Prudhomme??™s hands (and away from that foot I might add) JC won??™t be able to score with them. EH has some talented and very speedy backs. Speed can kill in the open field and JC has to be worried about containment because in the Science Hill game I (and probably more than half of Johnson County??™s team) saw first hand that if these guys break out of the ???box???, the secondary better already be on their horse because they won??™t be lookin back. With all the speed and athleticism on the SH team they had their hands full when one of these three (Carr, Forbes, or Itaro) broke through the line. What on earth would make JC so confident that they can stop this barrage I don??™t know??¦because frankly it??™s going to be a BIG problem for South and THS if they are unable to control the line of scrimmage. I know that one or two of my statement have been pretty bold, and that anything can happen in high school football (like that thunderstorm in 05??™ that stopped a travesty from taking place /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ), but I??™m trying to figure out how longhorns51, zaza90, and grbone will ever be able to post on these boards again after the beating you will more than likely take on Friday!! What could you possible say after talking your team up so much and standing on your stump proclaiming that we are all just mere mortals compared to the mighty longhorns /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Maybe you can just fall back on the ???great and powerful??? Cloudland; or the ???extraordinarily superior to all??? Hampton bulldogs. Your mouth (longhorn51) is really casting a dark shadow on the accomplishments of others??¦way to represent!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you talk about the size. i would put my money hands down that our players are pound for pound just as strong or maybe even stronger in the weight room than the other teams in the MLC. you say prudhomme is the only player we got??? we'll see who has the better qb on the field friday and he's a beast on defense too when used on the opposite side of the ball. so keep talking elizabethton "prep boys", cause when your laying on the field after getting laid out a couple times that will slow them "fast" backs down...