johnson county @ Elizabethton

hightower66

This is my final post till after the game to Johnson County good luck to you all and to Elizabethton just keep playing with Cyclone pride all year! And for all you trash and pure garbage talkers dont you dare not come back on this board when you get your hindend handed to you cause if you dont come back and take your crow youll have to eat you will be remembered as just a blow hard that gives JC fans a bad name!

CYCLONES----42

LONGHORNS----14

CYCLONE PRIDE??? guess that consists of holding your head up high after another .500 season...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember in 2001 when "little man" Cloudland came to THS and scrimmaged you all to a draw? I wouldn't talk too big there feller, because most of the big schools in this area stink. Some people from Maryville even said it was like playing a junior high team. The Vikings are pitiful!

Pee Wee comes to mind /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> when I look back on the game against Johnson County that same year in 04??™. The score was 45 to 14 since you have obviously forgotten /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> !! And to be honest with you, I don??™t remember the SCRIMMAGE against Cloudland in 2001 but obviously it was a highpoint in your life /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Maybe they could tie us again in a SCRIMMAGE in your life time so that you could feel complete.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Get your facts stright before your open your mouth Cap1. I'm not from JC just an outsider looking in thinking that this is going to be a good game and as for what I said earlier in my previous post you know it's true but when you or anybody else in East TN for that matter want to play some real football just come a little further West we'll send you back crying with your tail between your legs. As for the coaches of both the teams in question, they are both good coaches in there own right. I don't think that I have ever seen as much trash talk over one game. For arguments sake what are you doing chasing these two teams are you worried. I think you might be. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Whatever Clown!!! So you will ???send us back crying with our tail between our legs???./roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did you think of that one all by yourself. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good to see you out and about Cap1 havn't seen you since last year, could it be that you don't have anything to talk about concerning your Vikings, could it be that DB spanked them so hard that no one wants to talk about it. Anyway JC field "mud bowl" has not had a Circus or Rodeo on it, it's not the best field and I know that but what are you whining about you havn't been up here for three years. The last time we played in the rain you all didn't want to finish the game you had to wait til the next day /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and yes I know you won. Looking forward to OCT. We only have one said so come sit with me. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Back to JC vs. E-town GO HORNS

I would say it??™s nice to see you except for the fact that I can??™t remember ever seeing you before on these boards. I guess some people make an impression, and some don??™t. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Let me tell you a little something and I will say it softly so that you don??™t get embarrassed any more than you already are??¦every team rotates every year for home field advantage. That means we have played on the ???Mud/Dust bowl??? every other year since 2002. So that means we played JC on their field year before last in 06??™ which is only 2 (two) years ago. Oh??¦and let your buddy longhorns51 know this because he is also confused with his 1, 2, 3s. Shhhhhhhhhh??¦.we will let that be our little secret. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Remember in 2001 when "little man" Cloudland came to THS and scrimmaged you all to a draw? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I wouldn't talk too big there feller, because most of the big schools in this area stink. Some people from Maryville even said it was like playing a junior high team. The Vikings are pitiful! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What's so significant about a "draw" in a practice session? Tennessee also tied Happy Valley in a scrimmage in 2005. Who do you think would've won if they played in a real game?

I recall some people from Ezell-Harding saying the same thing about Cloudland. I also recall a Sullivan East squad defeating Cloudland 42-8 in 2004; the same squad that lost to THS 54-0. Teams in Northeast TN are usually below average, but it's not just the larger schools - Region 1 1A has been pitiful. What has Cloudland done since 2001 to earn recognition?

na man Cap 1 will sit with me like he did at the jamboree he remembers he sat behind central and i sat to the left of them and all he could do is bash JC the whole time the people the players the coachs talking bout what happened to atwood in the offseason. I had to sit there and listen to that crap and not say anything cause i know our players will say everything this friday and on OCT 10th when you come to the mud bowl as you call it and last i heard your field wasent doing to hot i heard alot of east fans upset with your field this year. (thats hear say not sure bout the facts)But i will give THS this at least they came up to the mountains 3 years ago cant say the same for south i still dont think they will make the trip ill believe it when i see it. But hey you cant talk to Cap1 about DB spanking them cause there in 5A all of you THS Elizabethton and South fans say how sad our program is for playing lower classes and how great you are for playing 5A teams but when you lose to them you say well were suppose to lose to them there 5A and were only 4A but the few times you beat them you act like you are gods and noone can touch you wait you act like that anyways. But how soon do you forget that JC is suppose to be 3A and we have beat all of you (except for THS till this year) and held our own in the confrence so we deserve your respect but we dont want it or need it cause we know that when fiday comes we will give it all we have and win. and as for the comment about us never having a player go to a div 1 college (i dont remember who posted it) but i would much rather not have 1 star who takes up the lime light give me 22 players who love to play and want to learn. OK Elizabethton fans im done posting till the final whistle blows and i scream OVERRATED to all of you and then FTBMAN1976 will realize that im not a player and he can walk his $100 dollars over to me.

Go Horns put those preppy boys on the ground and make sure they dont want to get up.

Longhorns 31

Cyclones 21

Mark??¦is that you!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kidding. I know the people that sat to the left of me at the Jamboree and beside them was the steps. I knew you were into story telling from reading your posts, but I never believed you would go to such extent??¦it??™s quite comical. The only Atwood I know graduated in 05??™ I believe??¦and I was a big fan of his. If I did make a comment about Johnson County it was probably ???man they are small???. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And yes DB spanked us??¦I have never denied that. Nobody likes to loose but when the team you loose to is the 3rd ranked 5A team in the state of Tennessee it??™s a little easier to swallow. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> One thing you won??™t ever be able to say is that Johnson County, Cloudland, or Hampton has EVER spanked (or even won a game against) the Vikings in the history of their existence!!!! How about that for FACTS!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cap1, its obvious you're an idiot. I don't think THS has even played a game against Hampton or Cloudland. I brought up the draw in 2001 because its always impressive when a school with much smaller numbers can field a team that can stand toe to toe with a 4-A school. Cloudland was more than capable of beating THS in a real game that year. They took a tough Cherokee team to the wire that year. I think it was 27-22 a week after they hammered Greenville 42-7. And for the idiot bringing up EZell. THat team would have wiped the field with THS or anyone else in your conference. WR Eric Davis set some records at Vanderbilt if I recall. You would think that a big school like THS could hire a coach who knows more than the WingT. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I guarantee Cloudland and Hampton have more to be proud of in what they've accomplished than a weaker than crap 4-A school who would get took to the woodshed by a lot of 1-A teams. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> YOu have absolutely nothing to brag about. And for the Elizabethton faithful, I challenge any of you to talk Witten into scheduling Cloudland or Hampton in the future. I promise to God, there will be years where those teams would bring you to your knees. Maybe after Johnson Co. spanks that hind end, some of you will come down to earth and realize you need to change the way you do things down there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cap1, its obvious you're an idiot. I don't think THS has even played a game against Hampton or Cloudland. I brought up the draw in 2001 because its always impressive when a school with much smaller numbers can field a team that can stand toe to toe with a 4-A school. Cloudland was more than capable of beating THS in a real game that year. They took a tough Cherokee team to the wire that year. I think it was 27-22 a week after they hammered Greenville 42-7. And for the idiot bringing up EZell. THat team would have wiped the field with THS or anyone else in your conference. WR Eric Davis set some records at Vanderbilt if I recall. You would think that a big school like THS could hire a coach who knows more than the WingT. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I guarantee Cloudland and Hampton have more to be proud of in what they've accomplished than a weaker than crap 4-A school who would get took to the woodshed by a lot of 1-A teams. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> YOu have absolutely nothing to brag about. And for the Elizabethton faithful, I challenge any of you to talk Witten into scheduling Cloudland or Hampton in the future. I promise to God, there will be years where those teams would bring you to your knees. Maybe after Johnson Co. spanks that hind end, some of you will come down to earth and realize you need to change the way you do things down there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hmm...it can't be Eastman that's made this man so crazy. It's not the Nuclear Plant in Unicoi either, his water doesn't run past the plant. Is there something about the mountains in Carter County and Johnson County that has made this guy absolutley nuts?

zAZa90, I do have one legitimate question. When was the last time you attended a game that did not include one of the following teams: Johnson County, Elizabethton, Cloudland, Hampton, Happy Valley, Unaka? If you remember, what teams played?

gah all this trash talking is crazy guys.. some of you people need to grow up. who care who tied who in a scrimmage. everybody has there own thoughts about the school they pull for thats fine but guys is there any reason to go as far as some of you have?

Will the Cyclones win? i hope so i am orange and black thru and thru but i am not going to put another school down in the process. is witten the right man for the job at ehs? i along with others will say yes he is, give him time and he will rebuild the program you can already see the improvement from his first year. Witten is a good young coach and will only get better as each year goes by. If the horns win friday night then they are the better team so let the game be played on the field not on here.

So good luck to the horns. you do have a good team up there in mtn city. hope you bring your a game to betsy and its a good clean game.

something i would like to know tho about atwood... did his daddy buy his way out of the dui? if he was in the city schools here he wouldnt have a job, so what does that say about your schools admin.? good luck to all friday night have a safe drive to etown and back home.

gah all this trash talking is crazy guys.. some of you people need to grow up. who care who tied who in a scrimmage. everybody has there own thoughts about the school they pull for thats fine but guys is there any reason to go as far as some of you have?

Will the Cyclones win? i hope so i am orange and black thru and thru but i am not going to put another school down in the process. is witten the right man for the job at ehs? i along with others will say yes he is, give him time and he will rebuild the program you can already see the improvement from his first year. Witten is a good young coach and will only get better as each year goes by. If the horns win friday night then they are the better team so let the game be played on the field not on here.

So good luck to the horns. you do have a good team up there in mtn city. hope you bring your a game to betsy and its a good clean game.

something i would like to know tho about atwood... did his daddy buy his way out of the dui? if he was in the city schools here he wouldnt have a job, so what does that say about your schools admin.? good luck to all friday night have a safe drive to etown and back home.

good post. im not sure how the dui thing got worked out to be honest with you. as far as coaching, atwood has made some decisions on the sideline that ive been questioning for years now. the team in '06 should have beat sullivan south, we lost 14-7 at south with a kickoff return for a td by jesse atwood that was called back for a very questionable holding call and at the end we had the ball very close to scoring to tie the game up. then we play tn high at home on a rainy night on a very sloppy field getting beat 13-6 in which jesse couldnt cut running the ball. (yes ill agree our field needs a LOT of work done to it). but back to this game, this friday will be a fun game to watch and im looking forward to it. lets all just set back and watch the game and let it fold out the way it folds out. GO HORNS!

Remember in 2001 when "little man" Cloudland came to THS and scrimmaged you all to a draw? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I wouldn't talk too big there feller, because most of the big schools in this area stink. Some people from Maryville even said it was like playing a junior high team. The Vikings are pitiful! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

There,s that Bad Moonshine agian /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ..then what did that make you guys ..since we beat you by 35 i believe..jeezz /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />