milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

Trenton doesnt have much this year. Camden is very good and very well coached but they cant handle the dogs this year. Milan by at least 14 pts.

well you say by 14? naw wont happen. that camden defense is one of the best they ever had. the defense is much faster than milans offense. this is just a game not to count out caMden. they did last year against goodpasture and they lost by 2 because of missed extra points...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you say by 14? naw wont happen. that camden defense is one of the best they ever had. the defense is much faster than milans offense. this is just a game not to count out caMden. they did last year against goodpasture and they lost by 2 because of missed extra points...

I said I wouldn't post here until week 3 but this comment got to me. Camden's defensive speed is MUCH FASTER than Milan's offensive speed? I think your speed-o-meter might need calibrating /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The radar in Benton county & Gibson county must be different. I just can't see that being the case. If your defense is fast than you will be equal to our offense because I promise you we are fast and STRONG. Ask your Stangs friends, lots of broken tackle this past Friday night. Not all of them because of strength but some of them were. Camden better be deep, real deep!!! I know they will be well coached and pumped up for Milan to visit town.

I have no doubt this will be great game. I am looking forward to visiting Camden for a Friday night game.

I tell u what it has been 3 years since I have watched the purple pack get lined up for a opening kickoff without me gettin ready to go out there on off and try to help get some points on the board and man let me tell yea I had chills all night long as i sat there watchin the QB i snapped to and the backs i blocked for, do what they did last night. It was a great but sad feeling as i realized how great milan football really is and how badly i already miss it, and we only got done with week 1. But anyways enough about that! dont worry bout coach M. lookin over GC they already got a game plan lined up and ready to start tomo afternoon preparing the boys once again for a region matchup. now for camden they will probably win there region this year but week 3 will be a tough one for the lion cubs.

Both teams have week 2 contests to worry about first.

Those who look too far ahead can get burned!

If I remember back in 2006 Martin Westview (ranked #2 in 2A at the time) did this same exact thing by looking ahead a week. Turns out Gibson Co. beat Martin Westview 34-31 upsetting #2 ranked Westview. Just something to think about.

I said I wouldn't post here until week 3 but this comment got to me. Camden's defensive speed is MUCH FASTER than Milan's offensive speed? I think your speed-o-meter might need calibrating /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The radar in Benton county & Gibson county must be different. I just can't see that being the case. If your defense is fast than you will be equal to our offense because I promise you we are fast and STRONG. Ask your Stangs friends, lots of broken tackle this past Friday night. Not all of them because of strength but some of them were. Camden better be deep, real deep!!! I know they will be well coached and pumped up for Milan to visit town.

I have no doubt this will be great game. I am looking forward to visiting Camden for a Friday night game.

well you might be right bout the speed but man they were flying around out there. and deep? yes very deep!! not just saying that cause its my team but they got a whole other d line that came in and does just as good as the first. this game is gonna be how good of shape you are in and who wants it!!

game of the year for both teams and for the seniors espicially how last year went hardly losing to em!

You'll have to cut our young guys some slack...they are proud and excited. It's good to be a Lion these days, when year after year we lose what seems to be an irreplaceable senior class and come back reloaded, raring to go and not miss a step the next season. Although teams like Milan, Westview etc, etc...are used to that, it's been a long time coming in Benton Co.

Lions1 is right, we are faster than last year especially on D...but faster than Milan? I guess we'll all have the answer to that in a couple of weeks. Inexperience will be the possible thorn in a somewhat young Lion defense's side but having another game under their belts can only help that situation. Regardless of the outcome, playing Milan can only help these boys as was proven when Camden nearly pulled off the big GP upset last season.

We'll see you in a couple weeks after we take care of Riverside and you guys do the same with GC. Until then....good luck!

I have seen both these teams and in my opinion Milan will be to much for the Lions. The lions like to run a lot of the wing t as Huntingdon does. The Mustangs did seem to have Milan confused defensively for awhile but halftime adjustments changed that. I see Milan having played a Huntingdon offense which is very similiar to Camdens to be a great benefit in this game..........Milan 35 Camden 21

You'll have to cut our young guys some slack...they are proud and excited. It's good to be a Lion these days, when year after year we lose what seems to be an irreplaceable senior class and come back reloaded, raring to go and not miss a step the next season. Although teams like Milan, Westview etc, etc...are used to that, it's been a long time coming in Benton Co.

Lions1 is right, we are faster than last year especially on D...but faster than Milan? I guess we'll all have the answer to that in a couple of weeks. Inexperience will be the possible thorn in a somewhat young Lion defense's side but having another game under their belts can only help that situation. Regardless of the outcome, playing Milan can only help these boys as was proven when Camden nearly pulled off the big GP upset last season.

We'll see you in a couple weeks after we take care of Riverside and you guys do the same with GC. Until then....good luck!

could not agree more with ur post ur a class act it will be a good game but i think the experiece will play a part in the outcome i say milan pulls away in the second half final score i will predict later but i was close with huntingdon i said 48 to 21

I have seen both these teams and in my opinion Milan will be to much for the Lions. The lions like to run a lot of the wing t as Huntingdon does. The Mustangs did seem to have Milan confused defensively for awhile but halftime adjustments changed that. I see Milan having played a Huntingdon offense which is very similiar to Camdens to be a great benefit in this game..........Milan 35 Camden 21

you are right about the same offense and all but what about defense?? you never mentioned them! thats the big difference milan put up 40 somethin against huntingdon, theyll be lucky to have more than 20 against camden! there defense is way better faster and stronger than last year.

dont get me wrong its gonna be a game!!

Milan by as many as they want..Camden is greatly improved, Milan native Coach Ward has done a teriffic job, but

IMO, Milan has too much talent this year.

you say by as many as they want? nope ill disagree totally! that defense of theres is crazy good. they have 2 all state players and 5 all region. they wont have there way with the defense

you are right about the same offense and all but what about defense?? you never mentioned them! thats the big difference milan put up 40 somethin against huntingdon, theyll be lucky to have more than 20 against camden! there defense is way better faster and stronger than last year.

dont get me wrong its gonna be a game!!

you say by as many as they want? nope ill disagree totally! that defense of theres is crazy good. they have 2 all state players and 5 all region. they wont have there way with the defense

40 no try 53 and could have put up more if they wanted to u will be lucky to hold them to 35

IMO this will be a great game. Milan fans will be hearing the Name of #22 Andy Travis called many times. He is one of the fastest kids in in the state. Also Michael Gaskin will be the best QB camden has had since Makham. he was 3/3 the other night with to 40+ yard tds. Camden could have run it way up on Trenton but Coach Ward is too much of a class act. We just ran it up the middle every play from midway through the 3rd quarter till the final. Both have games this coming week, but many of the fans are looking on to week 3. Sure to be a huge crowd at Wright field that night!!!!!! Both teams must get through this week injury free this coming week though. Good Luck to both teams

Ask your Stangs friends

Hate to tell you , but we aint friends buddy