East Literature @ Sequatchie (2-0)

BallPark3434

Because I've seen East Lit. When I saw them, they looked really good.

If Sequatchie wins this one, they'll be should handle anybody in their region and 4-2A. Depending on where the T$$AA decide to send the privates from Metro this year.....If Goodpasture and CPA both go West, whoever comes out of Region 3 and 4 will get Alcoa in the Semis. But surely the privates got enough money to try to make sure they get two shots at the T5 this year. Time Will Tell.

Good luck to Sequatchie county in this game. Great turn around from last year. Play safe and great coaching from the new coach

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I can guarantee you is that Pigeon Forge and Woodbury have not prepared you for the speed you are about to face. You will have to contain their skill players to win and that will not be as easy as you might think. If you can control the line of scrimmage, you have a solid chance of winning. But East Lit has at least three guys that are a threat to break one every single play. You cannot miss first hits and expect to win.

Sequatchie is improving right now but there is no way if they win this game they are going to the semis. East Lit has a freshmen at QB and some other kids starting that are new to the field. Sequatchie should win this game but they will have to play better then they did last week.

East Lit is a new and young team overall, but none of their starters or top backups are new to the field. Their freshmen players are coming off a team that only lost 1 game in the city championship. 5 of their defensive starters, started for Stratford (They were not as bad as their record indicated) including an all metro selection DL/LB and a DB who would had been Stratfords two top defensive returners this year. So, East Lit is a new program and most of their team maybe young, but they are not inexperience.

If Sequatchie wins this game they will have beat a good varsity team and if they lose then they will have lost to a good and well coached varsity team.

Because I've seen East Lit. When I saw them, they looked really good.

If Sequatchie wins this one, they'll be should handle anybody in their region and 4-2A. Depending on where the T$$AA decide to send the privates from Metro this year.....If Goodpasture and CPA both go West, whoever comes out of Region 3 and 4 will get Alcoa in the Semis. But surely the privates got enough money to try to make sure they get two shots at the T5 this year. Time Will Tell.

I'm going to trust Reiddog on this one. I know he spends alot of time down there around Dickerson road /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> so he is an expert on these Metro teams. So if Sequatchie wins this one they go to the Semi's. Speed kills, just remember that Indians. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You can try, but it want reach the hype of last weeks game. Are you saying that first year East Lit is already good enough, that if we win were playing Alcoa in the semi's. Come on, I'm not saying East Lit isn't good, but that is a stretch.

What I'm saying is Sequatchie won't beat East Lit. and if the Indians do beat them.....Tyner and Boyd can step aside.......because there'll be a new sheriff in town. That's what I'm saying. I don't think it'll be close but I've been wrong a time or two. Like Posty said, SPEED KILLS.

Speed Kills ,but do they have the heart these boys have Lets break it down S.C. comes off a big win last week Maybe looking ahead to bledsoe. This games worries me, . If we block and tackle and play hard yes we win but if one link in the chain breaks it could be bad news. My pick S.C. wins play hard boys nows when we see what your made of playing a team you dont know alot about . Play INDIANS FOOTBALL and dont give up till the horn sounds.

Speed Kills ,but do they have the heart these boys have Lets break it down S.C. comes off a big win last week Maybe looking ahead to bledsoe. This games worries me, . If we block and tackle and play hard yes we win but if one link in the chain breaks it could be bad news. My pick S.C. wins play hard boys nows when we see what your made of playing a team you dont know alot about . Play INDIANS FOOTBALL and dont give up till the horn sounds.

If they lose I don't think it will be because they are looking ahead to Bledsoe Co. because there is another dare I say just as important game before that one.

It will be a good win for one and a tough loss for the other. There will be no shame in losing this game. It is equally important for both teams. East only has four varsity games, so they are all important to build on. SC is working hard to build momentum for the season and it is important to see what they will need to do to beat teams in their region that are like East. This should be a great game.

Im Glad this game will be a good test for the Indians to see how they stack up so far in the year. This game could be the spark that maes everyone realizes that Sequatchie could be contenders this year. Hope this is a good game but Sequatchie wins, but that doesnt mean they go to the semis or tyner and boyd should move over. Good luck to Sequatchie and bring home another win this week.