INDY vs. Centennial

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"07, you are so full of it! Drew did not have a problem dropping passes in '06, he led the team in completions and td's. Drew is a player, Chaz is a track guy - great kid, but not a QB. He can't see and has one arm speed. DEEP. And not that deep.

It will be very interesting to see who the QB is against Indy. Stay tuned.

He made alot of good plays. But he also dropped alot of balls that should have been caught. I remember against Father Ryan he had three in a row that were right to him that just bounced off him.

Does anyone know why Centennial does not use Drew Kelly? I saw him at UTs camp, he was whipping SEC DBs. 6'7 250 he can catch BBs in the dark. what is going on? He shoud have the ball in his hands 15 times a game. he can fall for 5 yards at a time, and fight for 20. he should never come off of the field. i have worked out with the kid and he is one of the best conditioned guys around, he is a beast. hey CHS coaches, look around, you got somthing special on your team. use him. hitch mean anything to you guys? set him out left, then run right. he attracts 3 to 4 guys where ever he goes.

coaches, wake-up!

this is for you CHS --- did you see the tennessean today ( article about kelly and his selection to attend Miami of OHIO ) in interview he says " on my way to football locker room to put on the pads and go out in the hot sun, and I would see guys in the Centenial gym shooting and i would say man i should be doing that"

wow talk about love for your teamates and wanting to be in the hot sun with your TEAMATES ..... thzt says it all about CHS - you may have some great talent but you domt play as a team....

sidenote to Mr Kelly congrats on your selection to Miami of Ohio........

this is for you CHS --- did you see the tennessean today ( article about kelly and his selection to attend Miami of OHIO ) in interview he says " on my way to football locker room to put on the pads and go out in the hot sun, and I would see guys in the Centenial gym shooting and i would say man i should be doing that"

wow talk about love for your teamates and wanting to be in the hot sun with your TEAMATES ..... thzt says it all about CHS - you may have some great talent but you domt play as a team....

sidenote to Mr Kelly congrats on your selection to Miami of Ohio........

Drew is a fine young man. He wanted to help his school in football, so he decided to play. His heart in not in football or he would have played last year regardless of what anyone said about concentrating on basketball. His size makes everyone think he is a football player,but he is a basketball player playing football and deep down inside just does not love football. He loves basketball and that is ok. Best wishes and congrats to him. Go Cougars.

Drew is a fine young man. He wanted to help his school in football, so he decided to play. His heart in not in football or he would have played last year regardless of what anyone said about concentrating on basketball. His size makes everyone think he is a football player,but he is a basketball player playing football and deep down inside just does not love football. He loves basketball and that is ok. Best wishes and congrats to him. Go Cougars.

he is a great athelete and sure a super kid as well, plus he has that intangable most kids dont have his dad as a coach and beng around the sport- but Kelly is being recruited by many DIV I football schools as well ( or was until Miami Ohio)

he is a great athelete and sure a super kid as well, plus he has that intangable most kids dont have his dad as a coach and beng around the sport- but Kelly is being recruited by many DIV I football schools as well ( or was until Miami Ohio)

They are recruiting his size. One thing you can't coach up very well is height and natural speed. You either have it or you don't. I have never seen a jackass win the derby.

Congratulations to Drew first and foremost. I have a few relatives that live around the Oxford area, and it is a beautiful city and campus. Alot of tradition in that MU program as well.

I think everyone knew Drew's heart has always been in basketball. And despite getting some offers from some pretty good football programs (Auburn, Louisville, Vandy, to name a few) basketball is where he wanted to be.

Any Centennial students on here who have an idea about what kind of crowd y'all are gonna bring? It's going to be tough to rival the noise level that Indy Nation will bring...

well i've been to the past two games for Centennial but graduated last year

can't say for sure but we packed out the brentwood game so i doubt indy will be any different

it will be loud on both sides