INDY vs. Centennial

So your saying that your coachs werent concerned about the Page scrimmage but they were concerned about the MBA scrimmage that makes alot of sense, and the yelling your coachs were doing meant they were happy with the teams performance, and I suppose they made the lineman run sprints just to get them in better shape after a 3 hr scrimmage. Get real, I happen to know many of the teams parents and players I know the coachs werent happy an yes I know it was a PRE season game or call it a scrimmage but a w is a w. if you guys would quit putting doun the other teams none of this would have been mentioned.

yet I remember When you all beat La Vergne in the PRE season or scrimmage it was a win to you all then but for some reason the page win means nothing. denial is a terrible thing. I hope the Indy team puts thier head down a focuses on the games in front of them and lets thier actions on the field speak for them instead of the smack talk on these boards

it does make sense and maybe we know the same people b/c i know a few of the players on the team told me that they were looking toward playing MBA to see how they stacked up against them..... as for the yelling and coaches getting mad- yeah great coaches do that...a win is a win in a scrimmage, what are you talking about-

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Indy poster should quit putting down Page, if I remember correctly you all got spanked by Page just a few weeks ago on your own field, and from what I heard from some of your parents your coachs were pretty upset.

Now I still hope that Indy has a great season, I just wish you would show some class and give a team credit when credit is due

uh if i remember correctly we lost in a scrimmage and we came inot the came wiht our first offense only playin two drives and there offense didnt even score.. we shut them down all game and if we were to play them this week we would absoluetly rip them in to pieces.. yes there good for a 3 aaa school but there garbage

I don't know why we're discussing scrimmages. Those results basically have no bearing in the regular season, besides talking about how the players looked.

BTW, who is the starting RB for Indy this year? What kind of runner is he-a speedster or a power back? And how has he performed this season so far?

I don't know why we're discussing scrimmages. Those results basically have no bearing in the regular season, besides talking about how the players looked.

BTW, who is the starting RB for Indy this year? What kind of runner is he-a speedster or a power back? And how has he performed this season so far?

just from reading up kid josh bailey dont think he touched the ball vs BA and had i think 80 yards on 10 carries vs Kenwood,

uh if i remember correctly we lost in a scrimmage and we came inot the came wiht our first offense only playin two drives and there offense didnt even score.. we shut them down all game and if we were to play them this week we would absoluetly rip them in to pieces.. yes there good for a 3 aaa school but there garbage

Better check the video out, your way out of wack on the time your starters played, or maybe its just more EXCUSES the more I read your posts the more you guys seem to have

it does make sense and maybe we know the same people b/c i know a few of the players on the team told me that they were looking toward playing MBA to see how they stacked up against them..... as for the yelling and coaches getting mad- yeah great coaches do that...a win is a win in a scrimmage, what are you talking about-

Didnt seem to stack up with either team

Another imposter running amock pretending to be a fan. Don't hide on here and call Page garbage.

Page probably wouldn't beat Indy, but....your comments were "garbage" and uncalled for.

Indy will have the edge in this one....more mental than physical.

Another imposter running amock pretending to be a fan. Don't hide on here and call Page garbage.

Page probably wouldn't beat Indy, but....your comments were "garbage" and uncalled for.

Indy will have the edge in this one....more mental than physical.

Dog,

Since your little buddy left I have found myself agreeing with you more and more..lol. Calling another school garbage is uncalled for. I think Centennials problem is that there is a culture of losing at football. It takes time to change it and it starts in the hallways of the school. How many good football players do not come to Centennial (by choice)? How many do go to school, but choose not to get involved in football because of the past? It takes time to change those things. Hopefully they can change it. But, not this week. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dog,

Since your little buddy left I have found myself agreeing with you more and more..lol. Calling another school garbage is uncalled for. I think Centennials problem is that there is a culture of losing at football. It takes time to change it and it starts in the hallways of the school. How many good football players do not come to Centennial (by choice)? How many do go to school, but choose not to get involved in football because of the past? It takes time to change those things. Hopefully they can change it. But, not this week. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

good post party they seem to have the kids but that " something special " has always been missing from Cent.

in tennessean this week drew kelley stated in paper when he went in locker room during the summer to get his football pads, he saw some guys in the gym shooting hoops and he said man, i wish i was in thier with them shooting basketball instead of going back out in the heat.

now it could be taken a few ways ... -----yeah the kelley kid is smart and any dummy would rather be in a gym with A/C then practicing football in 98 degree heat.....

or... he is playing football and he would rather be out there with his football teamates sweating and pouring thier souls on the fotball field.......

the way i took it as he is playing football but does not have his heart in it and i think that is the problem maybe with some more cent team members

well put us back on the schedule and we will be happy to play you ( PAGE ) not sure you would want to after the last time we played you ( and i dont mean scrimmage )

It was YOUR coach and YOUR principle who didnt renew the contract, we were ready but maybe they were smater than I think. they must of saw the writing on the wall

remember something I never put down Indy or the team my response originaly was about the ignorace of some poster putting down other teams and when someone puts down the Page team I will respond at any rate enough said about the PHS and IHS saga. I wish the Indy Nation success! now back to the IHS & CHS match up