INDY vs. Centennial

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I hate to say it....Congrats to the Cougars on last night's victory. I also want to congratulate Coach Noles who is part of Centennial's staff. This young man was VERY classy Friday night. For those who may not know, Coach Noles was transferred from Centennial to Independence to teach due to enrollment issues at Centennial. While I was watching in the stands, I noticed he took the time to shake every hand of all of our kids. He had every right to celebrate first, but he waited until he made it through the ENTIRE line. I am sure this had to be a tough week for him. I have never met the young man but I wanted to congratulate him on the win. We are proud to have you at Independence!

Very surprising win. But congrats to Centennial on a hard fought victory. This is proabably the biggest win your school has seen in 4 years. Glad to see the senior leaders stepping up on CHS' squad (Scales, Kelly, etc.). Indy needs their seniors to step up as well (Shepard, Williams, Berry, Smith, etc.) Good luck to both teams next week.

Centennial scoring 35 points in a game? Thats quite the prediction. Not sure if they have ever scored that many in a game in the last few years.

Where is the talent at? U do have a "talented" tight end that has only two catches in two games. He sure is tearing it up. Indy has "talent" too. We take our "talent" to the state championship not on a losing streak for an extended period of time. Im tired of the "talent" card u guys pull every year but don't win anything with it.

On another note, Indy scored 21 on a very good BA defense. Scoring more than 14 points should be no problem on centennial.

Not sure what would give Centennial the idea to be over confident going into a game either.

prediction 28-7 INDY

35? Try 37. And I think that talented tight end just caught another TD pass......

Well theres a first time for everything. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I believe if I am not mistaken, that this is the first win in school history for Centennial over a school in Wilco that has a senior class. (Page does not count)

0-12 against Brentwood

0-12 against Franklin

0-4 against Ravenwood since 2005

Until this game they were 0-2 against Indy since 2007.

Congrats on this..

I believe if I am not mistaken, that this is the first win in school history for Centennial over a school in Wilco that has a senior class. (Page does not count)

0-12 against Brentwood

0-12 against Franklin

Congrats on this..

Nope. Beat Ravenwood in 04, the year of the Raptor's first senior class and their first playoff appearance. Was also the last win over a team that made the playoffs on any level.

He actually had the defender beat by a mile, but it was Scales's underthrown pass that led to the INT.

No offense but the reason he didn't throw many passes to Drew was that "defender", Bryan Wisdom. Watch the replay, I have several times and Wisdom had him covered. Not a great thrown ball but he made an awesome play.

You guys need to give credit where it's due....Page beat Indy in the scrimmage, Page beat Centennial. Page finally has an awesome and spirited team this year and will go far. So we lost to DL, I don't think Indy or Centennial could contain them either.

Don't get me wrong, I know many players on Centennial, Indy, Franklin and have the upmost respect for them all, lots of talent. I just hate to see all the complaints and excuses when it comes to Page. Our boys have worked hard for this season so please give them the credit they've earned.

As for the poster who pulls for 5-A teams....you should pull for all of your Williamson County teams, no matter what region they are.

0-12 against Brentwood

0-12 against Franklin

Congrats on this..

Why does Page not count?

Guest WhoAreWePageHigh

congrats to the Cougars! Since Page beat Indy in a scrimmage, Centennial should have beaten Indy which they did! Keep up the good work!

that makes no sense. we beat both of you so how does that mean you should have beaten indy?? its not like you beat us...