McEwen Vs. Cascade

Absolutely, the network has gotten so large, we may resort to text message updates tonight. I'll let Joan do that, so it will be coming from her phone. Same number except the last digit is a 1 instead of a 2........ Is Lee still doing the play by play over there? I haven't heard from him all year...

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Mike please tell your wife thank you for all the updates that she sent me tonight. congrats to Cascade on yall's win over McEwen . MIke I have got my plate out for the crow....................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Congrats to the Champions for an awesome game. 48 - 24 Even though the weather was bad the Champions really showed how bad they wanted it ! One of the most complete games i've ever seen by the Champs. McEwen better take it easy on ol #33, in my opinion if they lose him their season might be over.

Congrats to the Champions on a good win.

Also, congrats to the Cascade fans who came out and sat in the rain for most of the game. Having that kind of fan support means a lot to the team.

McEwen played a hard fought battle and lost but they didn't give up and they will win their share of games down the road. #33 is the man on the McEwen team. He plays with a lot of heart and he is fast.

I don't think the weather conditions bothered either team very much except it slowed them down on the sweeps and cut backs. The passing game was not effected that much. The biggest difference in the game was that most of McEwen's passes were caught by Cascade defenders.

The field took a beating but it has two weeks to recover.

Good game by both teams and no one got seriously hurt as far as I know.

Congratulations Champions on that decisive win!! Now, Butchie, could you correct the score on the scoreboard? It was 48-24, NOT 42-28. We may need those points before the end of the season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll take care of that, Mrs. Dixie. Got to be a plus member to change scores.

Tex In Mactown Gave Me The Score And I Posted It. LOl. Mike's Wife gave It To Him. So I'm Not Totally To Blame For This Incorrect Posting.

Guess I should pass the buck at this point in time.. She got tired of relaying scores at halftime and shifted responsibility to me. Me being text illiterate had my boy trey typing them in. Let's just all agree to blame him for the bad info.........LOL

I Shouldn't be Posting Scores On Teams Anyway. I Was Calling Tex To Get The Score Because Me And Mike Aint Good Enough Friends To Exchange Phone Numbers. Now I Do Have His Friend Treyvols Number. And I Was Checking CoachT Scoreboard For The Final Scores And Seen Cascade And McEwen Not Posted. And I Thought What The Heck I Know The Score So I Posted It. And Lo And Behold, It Was Inaccurate. I Promise To Refrain From This Action In The Future. And If I Have Annoyed Anyone By This Inaccuracy You Have My Sincerest Kiss My Tail Speech I Can Give. Good Luck To Both Teams In The Future.