Loudon at Greenback

matback

I don't know if the nation can hang for 4 qrts or not but they will surprise some folks this year!

Loudon is a tall order to fill. If we play like we did during the first quarter agaist Hancock and we don't wrap up it's going to be a long, long night. At least it's a home game, we can't use the excuse it's two hours away causing us to get all "jittery". If these boys play hard and leave all the excuses in the locker room I do feel that we'll give Loudon a better run for their money than Lenoir City did! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Depth becomes a real problem for 1a teams. A hot night may be tough for GB's two way players but at the very least this match up looks to be more competitive than recent years. Loudon appears to be having a bit of a rebuilding year, Greenback is laden with seniors and about as up as school with only a hundred total male students to pick from is going to be.

Prediction :

GB hangs tough for 3 quarters but the larger school pulls it out late.

Loudon- 24

GB 10

Sure would like to be wrong on this one.

How good is Greenback? I haven't heard much on them. We play them this week.

I don't know yet. They haven't been tested but from what i've seen they look pretty good. The QB is small but throws it well and is quicker than a hicup, up front they are big enough and real quick, good core of receivers and hard nosed running backs.