CAK at Loudon

FootballDad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this game comes down to ball control. CAK can strike fast, but I still have not seen them put together many 10 play drives where they dont make a mistake. CAK's defense is young and even though they have grown up a lot the past 2 weeks, I think Loudon will be able to run the ball on them. Loudon has there top Tailback back from last season. I expect this to be a close game but in the end I think Loudons ability to run the ball will be the deciding factor. Loudon by 4!

CAK showed alot of improvement from week 1 - 2. less turnovers!

Loudon also better, but against LC.

I think CAK has to much even though they are young. If it happens to rain game will be closer possibly, but CAK 38 , Loudon 14.

Loudon appears to have improved in the secondary. I don't think CAK is as talented as McMinn Central so 38 may be high.

I think CAK has made vast improvements since their game against Boyd-Buchanan. During that game the CAK team was not clicking the way it usually does. Even in their game against Cherokee they were still not in full stride. If this CAK team has a good week of practice then they will definitely be a force to be reckoned with. Rusty Bradley runs a tight offense and if the team clicks then they should light it up. CAK's key is to not come in cocky from last week and play the game like they always do. Good luck to both teams....CAK by 3 tds

Loudon is very weak

Why is everyone so quick to didsmiss Loudon this year. Granted they struggled early in the season with scrimmages, but take a look at the roster. I did not realize until I looked through the program just how many Juniors and Sophomores they have on the field. As with any young team it takes a little longer to come together. McMinn Central had a very athletic ball team, and could very well go 10-0, and make a strong playoff run. Loudon looked much better to me on Friday at LC, and Miley looked like the Miley from last year. I hope everyone keeps overlooking and underestimating this years squad, because I beleive they are better than what everyone gives them credit for.

I think this could be a tough game. Loudon looks good to me and could easily be underestimated.

I agree that the CAK offense made strides last week. The biggest difference was the + 2 turnover ration vs. -5 or 6. The offense looked really good but still not hitting on all cylinders up to their capability. This offense will get clicking at full capacity sooner or later. Will this be the week? The defense looked better and more confident. With only 2 starters returning from last year, these guys are definitely making big strides. I hope we have everyone healthy and available. Anyone have an injury update?

Last year in the first Loudon game, they killed us on special teams. After 2 CAK victories last year, they will not overlook the Warriors. CAK has to be ready to play right from the opening kickoff. I believe CAK will come out focused, and the home team, Loudon, will play tough. At the end I think CAK's offense and defense take another step this week and come out with the victory by 3-4 points.