Rivalry...Gleason vs. Greenfield

volfan007

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lanefrost,

Dont forget that UTM and Murray State are D1 schools. They used to be known as D1-AA, but they are D1 schools just the same. I think that Daniels size and athleticism and aggresive play make him a prospect for these smaller D1 schools.

Chase McMullen could play for UTM.

I know that Ricketts and DeHart and Chase McMullen all were invited to a UTM game last year by the Coach. I heard that the Coach was interested in them.

Chris McMullen is just a Jr., but he has a lot of potential. Who knows? He has good quickness. He's big...6'2" and 275 lbs. If he works hard and develops, you could see a young man that UTM, or Murray St. might be interested in.

So, what do you think? Do you think that the Coach at UTM might be interested in the three mentioned above? And, if so, would that not make them D1 prospects? Small school, yes....but, still D1 prospects.

Its not going to happen. UTM will not recruit 4 athletes from Greenfield the same year. The UTM coach would get fired and everyone would claim that he's lost his mind. If Greenfield had 4 D1 prospects then they should dominate 7A football.

I'm excited about Greenfield football but lets not get like the Union City fans. Remember when we heard that famous quote from some UC fan "MJ Brown is better than Chris Lofton." Lets support our Jackets but lets be realistic too.

lanefrost,

Dont forget that UTM and Murray State are D1 schools. They used to be known as D1-AA, but they are D1 schools just the same. I think that Daniels size and athleticism and aggresive play make him a prospect for these smaller D1 schools.

Chase McMullen could play for UTM.

I know that Ricketts and DeHart and Chase McMullen all were invited to a UTM game last year by the Coach. I heard that the Coach was interested in them.

Chris McMullen is just a Jr., but he has a lot of potential. Who knows? He has good quickness. He's big...6'2" and 275 lbs. If he works hard and develops, you could see a young man that UTM, or Murray St. might be interested in.

So, what do you think? Do you think that the Coach at UTM might be interested in the three mentioned above? And, if so, would that not make them D1 prospects? Small school, yes....but, still D1 prospects.

Greenfield has some good players but no D1 players. UTM and Murray St. is not D1, technically yes but in everyone's eyes they are not D1. No A or AA team in the state has more than 2 D1 players on it except Alcoa. Greenfield is having a good year but put things in perspective. Speed is what matters at the skill position and no one has shown the speed needed for D1 in the 2 games I've seen of Greenfield this year. Remember Markee Guy is at UTM and no one on that team is anywhere close to him.