Rivalry...Gleason vs. Greenfield

volfan007

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Greenfield fan I don't feel real good about this game. After last year the Bulldogs have this game circled on the calender and will pull out all the stops. Greenfield played its best game of the year against Gleason last year and pulled off the upset. The game is also at Gleason which is advantage Bulldogs. If it's a high scoring game then Greenfield is in trouble, Greenfield is bigger but Gleason is faster.

Both teams need this win to advance to the playoffs. Tyler Dunning should have a big night running the football. I really think we need to get Daniel Ricketts the ball on quick passes often, one defender can not cover him. Gleasons team speed concerns me. I think it will be a barnburner and I can't wait. Good luck to both teams.

Butchie quote "Gleason Has A Coach. And A Coach Who Cares. Greenfield Will Lose. They Aint There Yet.."

I really dont have a clue what that means. Maybe you can explain to us what you are trying to say. By the way Greenfield has a coach too and a pretty good one at that.

Gleason Has A Coach. And A Coach Who Cares. Greenfield Will Lose. They Aint There Yet..

By "Aint There Yet", I am assuming you mean a legit Region Championship team or a team that will go deep in the playoff. And I will agree with you there.

But as far a coach, Greenfield has a great coach that is turning the program in the right direction. Took a team that won 2 games a year (if that) and would have made the playoffs on the last night if another team had lost. Pretty big jump for a team that doesn't have a coach that cares.

By "Aint There Yet", I am assuming you mean a legit Region Championship team or a team that will go deep in the playoff. And I will agree with you there.

But as far a coach, Greenfield has a great coach that is turning the program in the right direction. Took a team that won 2 games a year (if that) and would have made the playoffs on the last night if another team had lost. Pretty big jump for a team that doesn't have a coach that cares.

My thoughts exactly. The Greenfield coach is a stand up guy. I don't know the Gleason coach. I'm sure he is too, but it sounds to me like "Butchie" just doesn't like Greenfield. That fine. Whatever floats your boat pal.