Lexington/McNairy

Solomon

Both teams come in at 1-0 in a game that will go a long way in determining how the region plays out. McNairy seems ready to return to be the team from earlier this decade and many are saying after last year's disappointment that Lexington is ready to return to the playoffs.

I don't know a whole lot about what each team will offer, so what does it look like?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoff seeding battle here. I like both of these teams to get into the postseason. Something is telling me to pick Lexington so I am going to go with the Tigers.

I like Bolivar as the clear favorite to win the region but the winner of this one could easily be the other team hosting in the opening round of the playoffs.

Playoff seeding battle here. I like both of these teams to get into the postseason. Something is telling me to pick Lexington so I am going to go with the Tigers.

I like Bolivar as the clear favorite to win the region but the winner of this one could easily be the other team hosting in the opening round of the playoffs.

Bolivar has to go through the Hawks first!! How are they a clear favorite??? Southside lost little from last year. A team that beat Bolivar 20-10 last yr.

Im going with Mcnairy to win this game 20-13

JSS has a shot but I like Bolivar better because they have J. Pirtle running the football. Sorry!!!

He's a great back and they have a good QB. But overall i still think SS has the edge. This is a new era for SS. They have a great def. Aslo play calling is much better. They mix in the pass alot now. Cant wait til they play!!

He's a great back and they have a good QB. But overall i still think SS has the edge. This is a new era for SS. They have a great def. Aslo play calling is much better. They mix in the pass alot now. Cant wait til they play!!

Is this the same SS team that got beat like a drum from Huntingdon last month? Milan scored 53 pts on Huntingdon last Friday night. Lexington has scrimmage Huntingdon twice and beat them both times. This is not a "two" man show by any means!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Jax SS and Bolivar are just getting to much love from the press. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I might be wrong.....but this Friday's night game between Lexington & Bolivar will have effect on the 6-3 AAA race.

Is this the same SS team that got beat like a drum from Huntingdon last month? Milan scored 53 pts on Huntingdon last Friday night. Lexington has scrimmage Huntingdon twice and beat them both times. This is not a "two" man show by any means!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Jax SS and Bolivar are just getting to much love from the press. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I might be wrong.....but this Friday's night game between Lexington & Bolivar will have effect on the 6-3 AAA race.

Lexington is playing McNairy friday nite they will play for 3rd and 4th place.

Lexington is playing McNairy friday nite they will play for 3rd and 4th place.

I think you are wrong about that. Lexington looked very talented Friday night, I was really surprised to see how well they played. I think they have a shot to win this region. Bolivar is good, but Lexington has a lot of great talent also.

I think you are wrong about that. Lexington looked very talented Friday night, I was really surprised to see how well they played. I think they have a shot to win this region. Bolivar is good, but Lexington has a lot of great talent also.

Lot more excitement around the program now than what it has been isn't it? The kids like coach Worth and it shows. They have picked up some players that had left the program. Numbers are up some and hopefully they will continue to rise.

I don't know if they have the talent to win the district but I think we all will see a different team than in recent years. I am excited and happy for the kids and the program. Hopefully this will lead to a resurgence of Big Red Football.

[/quote

No disrespect but this topic has nothing to do with bolivar or southside.