RBS -VS- G-VILLE

regit

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The player that took the late hit in the 3rd quarter is my little brother. He now has a fractured L1. For those of you that don't understand that......he has a fracture in his spine. My brother is strong and will make it through this with flying colors! However, the game film will be sent in to TSSAA for them to review it. I am outraged that nothing was down to the player that did this to him. I am even more outraged that the ref saw the entire thing and did nothing. I hate to say this, but "What goes around, Comes around"! Bad sportsmanship will usually come back to bite you in the butt. As for my brother and the rest of the Bulldogs, they will keep their heads up! They have been working hard, and they have the support that they need! My brother and the rest of the team will see Gville next year on the HILL! #10 better be on the lookout for #75! I would also like to thank everyone for their help, well wishes, and prayers! They were greatly appreciated!

GO Dawgs..........Sick'em!

The player that took the late hit in the 3rd quarter is my little brother. He now has a fractured L1. For those of you that don't understand that......he has a fracture in his spine. My brother is strong and will make it through this with flying colors! However, the game film will be sent in to TSSAA for them to review it. I am outraged that nothing was down to the player that did this to him. I am even more outraged that the ref saw the entire thing and did nothing. I hate to say this, but "What goes around, Comes around"! Bad sportsmanship will usually come back to bite you in the butt. As for my brother and the rest of the Bulldogs, they will keep their heads up! They have been working hard, and they have the support that they need! My brother and the rest of the team will see Gville next year on the HILL! #10 better be on the lookout for #75! I would also like to thank everyone for their help, well wishes, and prayers! They were greatly appreciated!

Well I know #10 and I don't think he hit your Lil Brother on purpose. He would be upset to know he was hurt.

I didn't see the play that you're talking about, and it's unfortunate about your little brother.

But I will say that sometimes kids get caught up in the action. I'm sure he didn't mean to hit him late, if he did.

If the ref saw it, I would think he'd call it.

I am not saying that #10 did this intentionally. I do know that players get caught up in the action, but they should also be trained to stop and go on the whistle. I was a football coach at one time. The other coaches and I trained our boys to respond to the whistle. Also, the game film does not lie. The hit looks deliberate. The hit was also in the ref's line of vision, and he did not do anything about it. I also know that this player was running his mouth to my brother because he had put some hard hits on him during legal play. They way I see it is that if you can't handle getting hit hard, you do not need to be playing football. As I stated before, "What goes around, Comes around"! I guess all will be determined after the game film is reviewed by TSSAA. As I said before, #10 better be on the lookout for #75 on the HILL next year. An injury due to a senseless act like unsportsman-like conduct is uncalled for. All I can say is that RBS and #75 has got this player's number.

Go Dawgs.......Sick'em!

I am not saying that #10 did this intentionally. I do know that players get caught up in the action, but they should also be trained to stop and go on the whistle. I was a football coach at one time. The other coaches and I trained our boys to respond to the whistle. Also, the game film does not lie. The hit looks deliberate. The hit was also in the ref's line of vision, and he did not do anything about it. I also know that this player was running his mouth to my brother because he had put some hard hits on him during legal play. They way I see it is that if you can't handle getting hit hard, you do not need to be playing football. As I stated before, "What goes around, Comes around"! I guess all will be determined after the game film is reviewed by TSSAA. As I said before, #10 better be on the lookout for #75 on the HILL next year. An injury due to a senseless act like unsportsman-like conduct is uncalled for. All I can say is that RBS and #75 has got this player's number.

Go Dawgs.......Sick'em!

I highly doubt you'll see Gville on the hill next year.

With the new classification, we won't have to play ya'll, so I doubt we'll schedule RBS, but who knows.