DB @ South JV Game Pictures

Wacool3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard D-B practices some of these boys at 9 am monday morning. Is this true. That would explain a 31-0 lose /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If not they killed them. I heard St. Clair looked good at QB. Who else looked good on both squads? and Who didn't look so good ?

The JV didn't practice monday,only the varsity.The only true games that are fair from one week to the next are the freshman and varsity games.DB and South have had some real good freshman games in the last few years.

The JV didn't practice monday,only the varsity.The only true games that are fair from one week to the next are the freshman and varsity games.DB and South have had some real good freshman games in the last few years.

Got word that #72 and #57 did paractice monday morning and then they played in the game. Not sure who they are. They told me their names but, I can not remember.

I heard D-B practices some of these boys at 9 am monday morning. Is this true. That would explain a 31-0 lose /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If not they killed them. I heard St. Clair looked good at QB. Who else looked good on both squads? and Who didn't look so good ?

South had practice at 6 a.m., hauled hay (10 acre hay field), painted the stadium, mowed the field and served pancakes at Applebee's and then played the 1 p.m. game---how's that!!! Oh come on now. It appeared to me that South had sophs and Juniors-----anyone who does not get alot of playing time on Friday night and DB sent their Sophmores----------It appeared to me that DB was not as liberal, as to whom they sent, as South was. I may be wrong, but that's what I thought.

South had practice at 6 a.m., hauled hay (10 acre hay field), painted the stadium, mowed the field and served pancakes at Applebee's and then played the 1 p.m. game---how's that!!! Oh come on now. It appeared to me that South had sophs and Juniors-----anyone who does not get alot of playing time on Friday night and DB sent their Sophmores----------It appeared to me that DB was not as liberal, as to whom they sent, as South was. I may be wrong, but that's what I thought.

I was not there buddy, Thats why I'm asking Duh!!!! I've only heard a few things about the game I'm just trying to find out more.

Yes, if D-B practiced their team at 9 am and played at 1 pm I'm sure it would have made some difference in 99 degree weather!!!!!!!! How about that for the common sense theory!!!!!!!!

Where there any stand outs on the JV team. I'm asking on both sides.

Good look at next year, since we will be playing one another.

My prayers are with the injured player for the Rebels. I hope he is ok.

Heath Haden is D1 material. Busted shoulder last year and now the collarbone. His Dad feels like baseball is his game. Not to mention basketball. I fear his Father won't allow him to come back to the gridiron. He's out for the season. At Jeff County he looked like a seasoned vetran.

I was not there buddy, Thats why I'm asking Duh!!!! I've only heard a few things about the game I'm just trying to find out more.

Yes, if D-B practiced their team at 9 am and played at 1 pm I'm sure it would have made some difference in 99 degree weather!!!!!!!! How about that for the common sense theory!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had a devilish moment. I apologize.

Common Sense?? I think it would be very rare for a coach to practice their boys in the same day as a game---at least based on my experience and with teams that I've been associated with.