macon county v\s pearl cohn

skills

To whom it may concern: This website is a great place for fans of teams to jaw back and forth poke fun at one another and talk about high school sports. Everyone enjoys it including myself. However I spend more time reading than typing. Do I agree with the coaching at Macon County absolutly not. But bashing them on this website does not one bit of good. The fans that want change need to voice their opinion to their school board members. Thats why you have them. People want changes but the big question is who can the town get. Its easy to want something different. But who do you get. All this moaning on this website is doing is keeping other coaching personel that might read it. From wanting to even think about coming to lafayette. God luck the rest of the way Tigers AND Tiger Fans /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To whom it may concern: This website is a great place for fans of teams to jaw back and forth poke fun at one another and talk about high school sports. Everyone enjoys it including myself. However I spend more time reading than typing. Do I agree with the coaching at Macon County absolutly not. But bashing them on this website does not one bit of good. The fans that want change need to voice their opinion to their school board members. Thats why you have them. People want changes but the big question is who can the town get. Its easy to want something different. But who do you get. All this moaning on this website is doing is keeping other coaching personel that might read it. From wanting to even think about coming to lafayette. God luck the rest of the way Tigers AND Tiger Fans /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well folks, THAT'S WHY YOU PLAY THE GAME!!!!

Macon Beats Pearl Cohn 6 to NOTHING!!!!!

Way to go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading this thread the whole time, although i reserved my right to post anything about what was being sad alot of nonsense, bashing coahes,players, and the community. I understand there are problems but no need to take it up on a message board either knock on someones door and confront them or place a application where you feel you could be of assistance! Moving along after that thought I'm glad i waited to post about this game last time i ate plenty of crow..lol...Well tonight i have brung a whole buffet of crow /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> for people who under estimate the tigers "including people i walk by every friday night" On that note and i'd like to conclude by saying CONGRATS TIGERS WELL PLAYED put this behind you and prepare for hixon next week! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> 1...2....3..... Hit Somebodyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading this thread the whole time, although i reserved my right to post anything about what was being sad alot of nonsense, bashing coahes,players, and the community. I understand there are problems but no need to take it up on a message board either knock on someones door and confront them or place a application where you feel you could be of assistance! Moving along after that thought I'm glad i waited to post about this game last time i ate plenty of crow..lol...Well tonight i have brung a whole buffet of crow /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> for people who under estimate the tigers "including people i walk by every friday night" On that note and i'd like to conclude by saying CONGRATS TIGERS WELL PLAYED put this behind you and prepare for hixon next week! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> 1...2....3..... Hit Somebodyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about those tigers maconrulz.....People have said macon wouldn't win a game, and now they might be tied for first in the region if I'm correct. Maybe this win even though ugly will give these boys the confidence to win. I wish cook wouldn't cry on the air cause it makes him look like he expected to lose, and that's what's wrong with macon. Head up, walk proud boys , YOU JUST BEAT THE PEARL COHN FIREBIRDS!!!!!!!

Way to go Tigers. From a Motown fan to a Tiger fan, Ya'll just made us northern middle Tennessee rednecks proud /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to our Tigers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This is my first post of the season and so glad that it is on a positive note. I have watched you over the past few weeks and finally you believed in yourselves. This right here proves your not to be overlooked and also proves you have what it takes. I would have posted earlier but this post didn't seem to be about football seemed to be about other things /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This is probably going to make a bunch of people happy so I am going to eat my words tonight . i want to say to the coaches i thought your game plan was simple but effective.. i liked the ground game and total ball control . i would like to see more of this in the future good job 2night boys maby your train is finally on the right track. coaches congrates in the win and good job.

Coaching at Macon Co. is a no win situation. There have been numerous coaches that have been successful at MCHS and were ran off because they didnot play the "right" kids. Seems like Coach Cook has tried to play the game of politics(the others would not play)with his players as well as his coaches and it has gotten him nowhere. Until the administration(principal and director of schools) gets a backbone and tells the public(pee wee coaches, parents and supporters) that it is the coaches program to run as he sees fit and there will be no outside interference, the program at MCHS will continue to flounder.( If you don't believe this work just look down the road to Trousdale and Smith counties) The same holds true for the MCJH program as well. And before you ask: yes I did play football but not at MCHS, I am not a coaches son or wife, I am just a concerned citizen who sees potential in the MCHS program if WHEN A COACH IS HIRED, LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!!!

example of the politics.. please