Forrest vs. WHH

ForrestFan

I think that WHH will rock that forrest rocket Friday nite and send it off course.=)) I do believe that ReVeNgE is in order as well....although Heritage is coming off a bye week...and hopefully that will have a positive effect and not one that has them coming out flat. Road trip too... it takes almost 2 hrs to get there from White House. Geez thats almost as far as Wayne Co.......not.(btw who had a loss last week). hmmm. This region is gonna be tough this yr.

Prediction:

Forrest Rockets-14

White House Patriots- 17

We're coming off a bye week, too, so it will be an interesting game. Good luck and Go Rockets! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage all the way. Goodluck to Coach Brown and McDonald.

i definetly agree with this. Good luck to my old coaches. I think heritage has a very good team the only problem with it is most of them are young. they will need to be focused and play the game that they know how to play. go Walker #40. by the way. eagle who are you? you say you are an old Patriot coach.

Anybody seen a forecast for tonights weather? Its pouring down rain in Chapel Hill right now. What effect does this have on both teams? Forrest is more of a running team , what about WHH?

Tennesse radar link below. Rain should let up this afternoon according to them.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/category.asp?C=101737